Kanye West Begs with Hollywood’s Hot Shots to let Kim Kardashian be a Part of Inner Circle Parties
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 8, 2014 8:57 AM EST
The reality TV star Kim Kardashian has been unable to enter into the elite Hollywood events even after managing to be featured on the cover of Vogue. According to Radar Online, Kanye West is trying his best to convince the Hollywood bosses that Kim deserves to be a part of the coveted circle. Sadly, the Hollywood insiders are not impressed.
Kim Kardashian Well on Her Way to Become Kim Kardashian West
The Web site reported that the Kardashians were not present at the Vanity Fair Oscar party in March. Kim was hoping to attend the event but could not get her hands on the invite.
"Kim's camp had made inquiries to the Vanity Fair party host Graydon Carter about whether she'd make the list. He never got back to her people! It wasn't ever going to ever happen," said a source to Radar Online.
The Kardashians ended up attending the AIDS Foundation Oscar Party by Elton John on the day of the esteemed awards show.
According to the sources of the Web site, Kanye West is not only trying to get Kim but also her mother Kris Jenner into the Hollywood's inner circle.
"Another problem is that Kanye is pushing not only for people to accept Kim but her mother Kris [Jenner] too! That is definitely NOT going to happen. People want Kris around even less than they want Kim," explained the source.
Kanye West is a respected star in Hollywood and wants his fiancé similar status. Sadly, many in the circuit are not cool about having Kim or Kris in the parties.
"He's a serious star that people really respect, especially as a business man, but they want nothing to do with Kim," confirmed the source.
The next major Hollywood event would reveal if Kanye West's fiancé and mother of one, Kim Kardashian becomes a part of the elite celebs.
According to Grazia, Kanye and Kim have spent close to $900 per wedding invitation including a silken gold box with collection of the pair's courtship photographs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales