'Castle' Season 6 Spoilers: Stana Katic Manages S7 Expectations, Teases Next Troublemaker [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | April 8, 2014 5:36 AM EST
"Castle" Season 6, Episode 20, titled "That '70s Show," airs Apr. 21, Monday, on ABC. There is no new episode this week, but Kate Beckett actress Stana Katic is actively in touch with Caskett fans on Twitter. The lovely actress is managing expectations and dishing teasers on the next troublemaker.
Stana Katic poses with the award she won for favorite dramatic TV actress for her role in the series "Castle" at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014. REUTERS
Castle Season 7 is "not confirmed," Stana Katic clarifies on Twitter. There were reports earlier that said ABC has ordered another year of Castle. It turns out the reports were false. The fans, however, are assuming the Caskett series will be renewed.
In this end-March tweet, Stana responded to a fan who tweeted, "So sad also s6 is ending, what will we do until S7." In an effort against misleading fans (and jinxing it), Stana maintained the fans' focus on facts. The Castle Season 6 finale is expected to air on ABC in May.
In the TV business, actors would often say there is no telling whether the network would renew the show or not. Perhaps Stana felt the same way about Castle Season 7, so she tweeted this photo with a nostalgic caption: "Looking towards the end, it's nice to reflect on the beginning: first day shooting."
Eddie McClintock ("Warehouse 13") is guesting on Castle Season 6. The episode number is unknown, but he could have an important role in the season finale conflict. Stana Katic re-tweeted McClintock's photo with her and captioned it: "Eddie causing trouble!"
Caskett shippers are hopeful for Castle Season 7. For one, they have yet to see the Beckett-Castle wedding (and after that, the couple's married life). Nathan Fillion, who plays Rick Castle, shares a strong on-screen chemistry with Stana Katic. Seeing the two get married is a delightful idea to many fans.
Fans wait two more weeks for Castle Season 6, Episode 20. This special episode ("That 70s Show") gives the Castle actors a chance for a little cosplay.
The Castle Season 6 finale is reportedly called "For Better or For Worse." Series creator Andrew W. Marlowe probably has a better series finale title in mind. Many fans are betting this could not be the last episode of the series.
WATCH: Castle Season 6, Episode 20 ("That 70s Show") | ABC Promo on YouTube
Castle Season 6 airs Mondays on ABC.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Castle' Season 6, Episode 20 Spoilers, Air Date April; Stana Katic Tweets Finale Filming Update [Watch Promo Video]
'Once Upon A Time' Season 3 Spoilers, Teasers from Creators: Is [SPOILERS] Really Dead? Wicked Witch vs the Evil Queen Power Face-Off! [Watch Promo Video]
'Game of Thrones' Season 4, Episode 1 Spoilers: Watch Promo Videos, Daenerys Targaryen and the 'New Daario Naharis' [TRAILERS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)