'Castle' Season 6 Spoilers: Stana Katic Manages S7 Expectations, Teases Next Troublemaker [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | April 8, 2014 5:36 AM EST
"Castle" Season 6, Episode 20, titled "That '70s Show," airs Apr. 21, Monday, on ABC. There is no new episode this week, but Kate Beckett actress Stana Katic is actively in touch with Caskett fans on Twitter. The lovely actress is managing expectations and dishing teasers on the next troublemaker.
Stana Katic poses with the award she won for favorite dramatic TV actress for her role in the series "Castle" at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014. REUTERS
Castle Season 7 is "not confirmed," Stana Katic clarifies on Twitter. There were reports earlier that said ABC has ordered another year of Castle. It turns out the reports were false. The fans, however, are assuming the Caskett series will be renewed.
In this end-March tweet, Stana responded to a fan who tweeted, "So sad also s6 is ending, what will we do until S7." In an effort against misleading fans (and jinxing it), Stana maintained the fans' focus on facts. The Castle Season 6 finale is expected to air on ABC in May.
In the TV business, actors would often say there is no telling whether the network would renew the show or not. Perhaps Stana felt the same way about Castle Season 7, so she tweeted this photo with a nostalgic caption: "Looking towards the end, it's nice to reflect on the beginning: first day shooting."
Eddie McClintock ("Warehouse 13") is guesting on Castle Season 6. The episode number is unknown, but he could have an important role in the season finale conflict. Stana Katic re-tweeted McClintock's photo with her and captioned it: "Eddie causing trouble!"
Caskett shippers are hopeful for Castle Season 7. For one, they have yet to see the Beckett-Castle wedding (and after that, the couple's married life). Nathan Fillion, who plays Rick Castle, shares a strong on-screen chemistry with Stana Katic. Seeing the two get married is a delightful idea to many fans.
Fans wait two more weeks for Castle Season 6, Episode 20. This special episode ("That 70s Show") gives the Castle actors a chance for a little cosplay.
The Castle Season 6 finale is reportedly called "For Better or For Worse." Series creator Andrew W. Marlowe probably has a better series finale title in mind. Many fans are betting this could not be the last episode of the series.
WATCH: Castle Season 6, Episode 20 ("That 70s Show") | ABC Promo on YouTube
Castle Season 6 airs Mondays on ABC.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Castle' Season 6, Episode 20 Spoilers, Air Date April; Stana Katic Tweets Finale Filming Update [Watch Promo Video]
'Once Upon A Time' Season 3 Spoilers, Teasers from Creators: Is [SPOILERS] Really Dead? Wicked Witch vs the Evil Queen Power Face-Off! [Watch Promo Video]
'Game of Thrones' Season 4, Episode 1 Spoilers: Watch Promo Videos, Daenerys Targaryen and the 'New Daario Naharis' [TRAILERS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch