Battlefield 4: Megalodon Shark Easter Egg Discovered; How to Find it?
By Aditya Bhat | April 8, 2014 1:36 AM EST
Battlefield 4, the FPS title from DICE, was rumored to have the prehistoric water creature Megalodon Shark in its latest downloadable content (DLC) Naval Strike, which was launched early for Premium members.
Battlefield 4 premium members have already received the Naval Strike DLC.
Various players have posted videos of the giant shark launching itself from the water. There is a thunderous roar as the shark slaps itself back into the water. The Shark is found on the Nansha Strike map in Naval Strike DLC. Since December, players have been searching for the shark after hints on it were suggested on Reddit. Players had also unearthed audio files of Tyrannosaurus in the game.
Here is a video posted by YouTube user Jackfrags, showing the location of the shark. The Naval Strike DLC will be released for the rest on 15 April.
How to Find Megalodon Shark?
1. Head to the Nansha Strike map in the new Naval Strike DLC
2. Rally around 10 players near a specific buoy, close to map's main island.
3. Now wait around the bouy patiently.
4. What you will see is a spectacular creature lunching from the sea.
5. It might also destroy some of the squad.
(YouTube Courtesy: jackfrags)
(YouTube Courtesy: Mattler119)
The Naval Strike DLC will introduce players to four new maps - Lost Islands, Nansha Strike, Wave Breaker and Operation Mortar. These maps are set in the South China Sea, where players will fight against enemies. Players will also be witnessing shipping docks, fishing villages and rocky islands in the maps.
The DLC will consist of the Carrier Assault mode that has been developed as a homage to Battlefield 2142's Titan mode, where players have to use missiles to drown a big aircraft carrier. The DLC will offer players a new amphibious ACV Hovercraft, which will allow them to travel between land and water. The ACV Hovercraft will be helpful for players to take various shortcuts to attack the enemies.
Image credit: battlefield.com (Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS