'Main Tera Hero' Star Varun Dhawan with Fans at PVR Juhu [PHOTOS]
By ANGELA NOTLIA | April 7, 2014 11:16 PM EST
'Main Tera Hero" star Varun Dhawan meets his fans at PVR Juhu, Mumbai on 6 March.
The actor seems to have spent good time with his fans as they were seen posing for shutterbug outside the PVR.
Varun Dhawan, Ileana D'Cruz and Nargis Fakhri starrer "Main Tera Hero" which was released recently has ended its first weekend with a good success, with a collection more than ₹20 crores nett at the Indian box office. It is said to be a big budget film produced with more than ₹35 crores.
As the film has picked up a good market in the box office, the trade experts expect to recover its production cost in the first week itself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate