Arsenal FC Transfer News: Fulham Young Winger on Gunners’ Summer Move Radar
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 7, 2014 9:23 PM EST
Arsenal are tracking developments involving young Fulham winger Patrick Roberts as a possible target this summer.
The England Under-17 starlet has only made two appearances for the Cottagers, but is already being eyed by top European clubs like Barcelona and Real Madrid.
“He will be a player that we need in the future.” - Fulham boss Felix Magath on Patrick Roberts
He has contributed four goals to the under-17 side in seven matches, while registering his name on the scoresheet against Reading in the FA youth Cup semi-final this week.
Meanwhile, Fulham manager Felix Magath has no plans to give away Roberts, who came through the youth ranks, and believes that he will play a bigger role at Craven Cottage.
"Pat is a very big talent and he will have a great career in front of him, so I think it is good for him to make the experience now in the Premier League, so he will get used to it," Magath told fulhamfc.com.
"He will be a player that we need in the future."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How