Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Birthday Reunion: RPatz Flies LA for KStew's April 9 Birthday, Kristen Wants to be on Her Own?
By jaskiran kaur | April 7, 2014 9:21 PM EST
Reunion rumours about “Twilight” co-stars and ex-couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are swirling around. Several media outlets are speculating on couple’s possible reconcilliation on KStew’s soon approaching birthday. But will they actually reunite? Read on to find out more details.
"Still Alice" actress Kristen Stewart is turning 24 on April 9, 2014. According to the latest report, Robert Pattinson returned to LA to be with KStew on her birthday. Hollywood Life reports that Hollywood heartthrob Robert Pattinson "wanted to make sure he was in LA for Kristen's birthday."
The report claims that actor is in town to film few scenes for his upcoming James Dean biopic "Life." While he is in LA, actor is reportedly "super psyched" about meeting up with KStew and "spending some quality time" with her. They will be meeting first time in four months as the RPatz has been travelling around the world to film "Queen of the Desert" and "Life."
Another Hollywood Life report says that Kristen Stewart is already planning her special day. She reportedly want to spend the day celebrating with her "close friends in LA." The guest list also includes the name of Robert Pattinson.
But while the speculation about their rumored reunion is running wild, The Stir speculates that Kristen Stewart may want to be "alone" on her birthday.
The Web site cites Kristen Stewart's recent interview with Marie Claire suggesting that she is not fond of birthday parties and may not want one for her upcoming birthday.
"I love being an actor, but I'm the last person to want to have a birthday party," told Kristen Stewart in an interview with Marie Claire.
"I don't try to force it or fabricate this personality ... So I totally agree when people say I'm, like, the most awkward person," added Kristen Stewart. Though there is no confirmation about actors' reunion, Twihards can hope for it since the rumors are making the rounds.
Meanwhile, it is reported that the "Twilight" actress has undergone a drastic makeover. Actress has reportedly dyed her hair "bright orange," according to Daily Mail. Maison de Cheveux in New Orleans posted a picture of hers on Instagram. It is said that this drastic transformation in a part of her role in her upcoming film "American Ultra." The filming of the movie begins later this month. Click here to view her photo as posted by Maison de Cheveux on Instagram and let us know what do you think of her new look?
For more news on 'Twilight' actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date