New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Concept Image Packs 5.75 Inch, QHD Screen Display
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 7, 2014 9:16 PM EST
The latest Samsung Galaxy Note 4 concept image boasts of a 5.75 inches QHD screen display.
The newest render was created by concept designer Jermaine Smit. According to Concept Phones, the device sports an even bigger screen panel that will remind you of LG Vu models. The phablet packs a 5.75 inch QHD display following the leaked spec that the device will indeed come with such panel.
Phones Review cited a benchmark listing of a handset with a model number of Samsung SM-G906S. The device has an unknown screen size but was listed with a pixel resolution of 2560 x 1440. The model number was higher than the Galaxy S5's SM-G900, which led to whispers that the screen will arrive on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Samsung also did announce that it is working on such screen displays for its lined up devices this year.
The render also noted that the Galaxy Note 4 integrated an iris scanner, 20 megapixel ISOCELL back camera and 5 megapixel front facing camera, a fingerprint scanner in the Home button, and a dual LED true tone flash and a heart rate monitor. The device used a sliding and removable metal back cover.
Meanwhile, rumours claimed that Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will have its signature massive, full HD 1080p screen display. There were speculations that the phablet will include a "bent" three-sided display on the Galaxy Note 4, which can provide different viewing angles. Just like the Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will also pack a fingerprint sensor in the home button for added security and convenience and the IP67 certified design that is water and dust resistant. Moreover, the device may finally come in metallic back casing.
Consumers can expect that the Galaxy Note 4 will come with a powerful processor - either the Snapdragon 805 or Samsung's new Exynos processor. The new phablet will be built apt for multitasking and gaming that will require powerful and efficient processors. The processor will be paired with at least 3GB of RAM. Samsung has not announced the official Galaxy Note 4 release date. However, it is most likely that the Korean tech company will follow its yearly launch cycle in September.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports