‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Episode 20 Spoilers: Watch Amy Object to Sheldon’s Hot Make-Over in ‘The Relationship Diremption’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 7, 2014 6:30 PM EST
It is the time for an "extreme big bang-makeover" in "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. The Episode 20, titled "The Relationship Diremption" will feature the makeover of Sheldon. Penny becomes his hair-stylist and gives him a new haircut.
Sheldon realises that he is wasting his life on a theory that cannot be proven, ever. This leads to his break-up with Physics, more precisely the string theory. Penny helps him cope with the break-up by giving him a hair-cut.
The preview clip of the episode provides a glimpse of Sheldon's new look. The new hair-style makes Sheldon feel that he can be part of a scientific boy-band, as he can be the dreamy as well as the smart one. Sheldon's girlfriend, however, is not happy seeing him sporting a new hairdo.
[Youtube/The Big Bang Theory]
Amy does not want other girls to see Sheldon "walking around like sex on a stick." Sheldon seems to agree, as he sees himself in the hand-mirror and says that, he is too hot.
Meanwhile, Howard and Bernadette and Raj and Emily go on a double date, according to the spoilers leaked online. The double date is Howard's idea, as he does not want Raj to mess-up things with Emily. However, Howard find himself in an embarrassing situation at the double date.
At the double date, Emily sees Howard and remembers her disaster date with him, according to the spoilers. At that date with Emily, a sick Howard had clogged Emily's toilet. And, later, he had jumped out of the window to escape, without informing Emily.
John Ross Bowie returns in this episode to reprise his role of Barry Kripke. The spoilers suggest that he will be seen making fun of both Howard and Sheldon.
Official Synopses of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 20, "The Relationship Diremption": Penny helps Sheldon cope after he "breaks up" with string theory."
"Sheldon faces a personal crisis after deciding he's wasting his time with string theory. Meanwhile, a double date between Raj, Emily and the Wolowitz ends in embarrassment for Howard."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide