‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Episode 20 Spoilers: Watch Amy Object to Sheldon’s Hot Make-Over in ‘The Relationship Diremption’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 7, 2014 6:30 PM EST
It is the time for an "extreme big bang-makeover" in "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. The Episode 20, titled "The Relationship Diremption" will feature the makeover of Sheldon. Penny becomes his hair-stylist and gives him a new haircut.
Sheldon realises that he is wasting his life on a theory that cannot be proven, ever. This leads to his break-up with Physics, more precisely the string theory. Penny helps him cope with the break-up by giving him a hair-cut.
The preview clip of the episode provides a glimpse of Sheldon's new look. The new hair-style makes Sheldon feel that he can be part of a scientific boy-band, as he can be the dreamy as well as the smart one. Sheldon's girlfriend, however, is not happy seeing him sporting a new hairdo.
[Youtube/The Big Bang Theory]
Amy does not want other girls to see Sheldon "walking around like sex on a stick." Sheldon seems to agree, as he sees himself in the hand-mirror and says that, he is too hot.
Meanwhile, Howard and Bernadette and Raj and Emily go on a double date, according to the spoilers leaked online. The double date is Howard's idea, as he does not want Raj to mess-up things with Emily. However, Howard find himself in an embarrassing situation at the double date.
At the double date, Emily sees Howard and remembers her disaster date with him, according to the spoilers. At that date with Emily, a sick Howard had clogged Emily's toilet. And, later, he had jumped out of the window to escape, without informing Emily.
John Ross Bowie returns in this episode to reprise his role of Barry Kripke. The spoilers suggest that he will be seen making fun of both Howard and Sheldon.
Official Synopses of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 20, "The Relationship Diremption": Penny helps Sheldon cope after he "breaks up" with string theory."
"Sheldon faces a personal crisis after deciding he's wasting his time with string theory. Meanwhile, a double date between Raj, Emily and the Wolowitz ends in embarrassment for Howard."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown