‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Episode 20 Spoilers: Watch Amy Object to Sheldon’s Hot Make-Over in ‘The Relationship Diremption’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 7, 2014 6:30 PM EST
It is the time for an "extreme big bang-makeover" in "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. The Episode 20, titled "The Relationship Diremption" will feature the makeover of Sheldon. Penny becomes his hair-stylist and gives him a new haircut.
Sheldon realises that he is wasting his life on a theory that cannot be proven, ever. This leads to his break-up with Physics, more precisely the string theory. Penny helps him cope with the break-up by giving him a hair-cut.
The preview clip of the episode provides a glimpse of Sheldon's new look. The new hair-style makes Sheldon feel that he can be part of a scientific boy-band, as he can be the dreamy as well as the smart one. Sheldon's girlfriend, however, is not happy seeing him sporting a new hairdo.
[Youtube/The Big Bang Theory]
Amy does not want other girls to see Sheldon "walking around like sex on a stick." Sheldon seems to agree, as he sees himself in the hand-mirror and says that, he is too hot.
Meanwhile, Howard and Bernadette and Raj and Emily go on a double date, according to the spoilers leaked online. The double date is Howard's idea, as he does not want Raj to mess-up things with Emily. However, Howard find himself in an embarrassing situation at the double date.
At the double date, Emily sees Howard and remembers her disaster date with him, according to the spoilers. At that date with Emily, a sick Howard had clogged Emily's toilet. And, later, he had jumped out of the window to escape, without informing Emily.
John Ross Bowie returns in this episode to reprise his role of Barry Kripke. The spoilers suggest that he will be seen making fun of both Howard and Sheldon.
Official Synopses of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 20, "The Relationship Diremption": Penny helps Sheldon cope after he "breaks up" with string theory."
"Sheldon faces a personal crisis after deciding he's wasting his time with string theory. Meanwhile, a double date between Raj, Emily and the Wolowitz ends in embarrassment for Howard."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’