New iPhone 6 Concept Image Imagines 5.7-inch Phablet Screen Panel
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 7, 2014 3:15 PM EST
The new iPhone 6 concept image has visualized the rumored 5.7-inch phablet. Rumors claimed the new iPhone 6 will come in two variants - one with 4.7-inch screen display and another with 5.7-inch panel. Fabrizio D'Onofrio, developer and designer, imagined the bigger model and posted his renders on his Google+ account.
According to Concept-Phones, iPhone 6 packs a 5.7-inch screen display with full HD pixel resolution. The handset will run with the upcoming iOS 8 and powered by Apple A8 64 bit processor and 2 GB RAM. It will have 32 GB, 64 GB or 128 GB of storage and probably an 8 MP camera with improved features.
Reports claimed Apple will join the bandwagon and release a smartphone for the phablet category that will battle head on with Samsung Galaxy Note series. Other speculated features of iPhone 6 are faster and better A8 processor and the upcoming iOS 8. Also, iPhone 5S' touchID fingerprint sensor will surely receive new features and improvements.
Latest reports claimed iPhone 6 release date will happen in June 2 at the company's annual Worldwide Developers' Conference at Moscone West in San Francisco alongside iOS 8. It was also set to happen in September later this year after last year's launch of iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.
Meanwhile, Apple launched a much cheaper 8 GB iPhone 5C this month. The handset will be available in Australia, China and some European countries. Apple aimed to regain its dominance in the smartphone market by releasing a more affordable iPhone 5C.
It was reported iPhone 5C was a bit of a flop when it was released in September last year as the Apple's low-cost handset proved to be more expensive compared to other smartphones in the market.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery