Motorola Moto G vs. Nokia Lumia 525 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | April 7, 2014 12:04 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Motorola Moto G or the Nokia Lumia 525, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Motorola Moto G comes with a 4.5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The Nokia Lumia 525 comes with a 4 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
The Motorola Moto G comes with 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm dimensions and weighs 143 grams. The Nokia Lumia 525 comes with 119.9 x 64 x 9.9 mm dimensions and weighs 124 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Motorola Moto G is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes in 8 GB and 16 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The Nokia Lumia 525 is equipped with a 1 GHz dual core processor and Qualcomm MSM8227 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Motorola Moto G runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system, which can be upgraded to the KitKat version. The Nokia Lumia 525 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 Black operating system. Both the devices have 1 GB of RAM.
The Motorola Moto G sports 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP. The Nokia Lumia 525 sports a 5 MP camera with autofocus and does not have a secondary camera.
The Motorola Moto G comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2070 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 24 hours. The Nokia Lumia 525 comes with a Li-Ion 1430 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 10 hours and 40 minutes on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Motorola Moto G 8 GB variant is priced at around AU $249.95 and the 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $319.95. The Nokia Lumia 525 is priced at around AU $179.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
LG G Pro 2 vs. LG G2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build