Birthday Girl Amanda Bynes Shows Off Bikini Body & Thank Fans for B-Day Wishes
By Riza Ornos | April 7, 2014 11:37 AM EST
Known for her roles in Nickelodeon series "All That" and "The Amanda Show," Amanda Bynes turned 28 on April 3 and shared images on Twitter as she thanked fans for their birthday wishes. After a rough 2013, the actress is back on her feet again as she shows off her healthy bikini body.
Amanda Bynes Placed in Involuntary Psychiatric Hold After Starting a Fire/Reuters
"Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes," Bynes captioned her photo on Twitter, a snap that features the smiling actress in a green two-piece and black flip flops.
The 28-year-old actress was spotted on Wednesday, April 2, in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, where she was photographed wearing the bright strapless swimsuit. A day before she turned 28, the star proved that her frequent trips to the gym have paid off as she flaunted her toned and trim figure.
The "Sydney White" star was on vacation with her parents, Rick and Lynn Bynes, as she enjoyed a full day under the sun. Bynes is currently taking a break from class at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising where she completed the first quarter at the school's Orange County campus.
"Amanda is doing great and excelling in her studies," says Bynes' family lawyer Tamar Arminak in an interview with E! News. "She is a natural when it comes to fashion and is really enjoying the learning process."
"Her parents and family are so proud of her. She is an amazing girl," adds Arminak.
The star went through a very public meltdown back in August 2013 and spent nearly six months in treatment after being placed on an involuntary 5150 psychiatric facility. After she was caught trying to start a fire on her parents' driveway, the former child star was diagnosed with Schizophrenia and was admitted to a facility for immediate treatment.
After she finished her treatment, the actress has been living with parents since her December release and turned her life around as she immersed herself in her studies. "Hi everyone! I'm busy studying at @FIDM but I want to say I love you to my fans! Xoxo Amanda," Amanda wrote on March 1 as she let her fans know that she is starting to turn her life around.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best