Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Romantic Weekend Break Away from 6 Kids, Couples’ Matching Wedding Tattoos?
By Riza Ornos | April 7, 2014 11:35 AM EST
Power couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were spotted recently with their arms wrapped around one another as they headed for their chilled out mini-break over the weekend. "Brangelina" decided to leave their six kids for a romantic getaway as they flew out to Los Angeles for some alone time.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Joile arrive at the British Academy of Film and Arts (BAFTA) awards ceremony at the Royal Opera House in London February 16, 2014. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett
The A-list couple got engaged in 2012 but the two stars are yet to confirm the wedding date with so many projects for them to finish. Thanks to their six children the couple is busier than ever who can't seem to take a break from their busy career and family life.
Like her usual attire, Jolie was photographed with her black ensemble, a black loose top and pair of black trousers. The brunette had her hair loose and straight along with a pair of aviator sunglasses. Like any gentleman, Pitt carried all the bags and opted to wear a casual ensemble of cream chino-style trousers with a white t-shirt, loose denim jacket and plimsolls.
According to reports, the handsome pair are planning to tie the knot this summer and they have been trying to arrange the ceremony at their French chateau. Since their engagement in 2012, the couple are planning to set the wedding but the most awaited nuptial has been put on hold due to their other commitments.
"It's been a long time coming but finally it is going to happen," says a source in an interview with Daily Mail.
According to some reports, the 50-year-old actor has been trying to arrange the American rock band Kings of Leon to play for his wedding. But the band and the actor has to work out with the dates first with the "Sex On Fire" rockers have a few lined gigs for the summer. Kings of Leon is schedule to play in Isle Of Wight Festival in June.
But before tying the knot, rumor has it that both Pitt and Jolie want matching ink to mark their special day.
"Brad really wants to do something special, and frankly, a little weird to mark the occasion, and they want to get the exact same design, in the exact same spot in their bodies," says a source in an interview with RadarOnline.com.
Jolie who is not a stranger to tattoos has at least 17 tats and her next ink is a collaboration between her and Brad. The couple intend to keep the details of the ink's design a "secret."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date