Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Romantic Weekend Break Away from 6 Kids, Couples’ Matching Wedding Tattoos?
By Riza Ornos | April 7, 2014 11:35 AM EST
Power couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were spotted recently with their arms wrapped around one another as they headed for their chilled out mini-break over the weekend. "Brangelina" decided to leave their six kids for a romantic getaway as they flew out to Los Angeles for some alone time.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Joile arrive at the British Academy of Film and Arts (BAFTA) awards ceremony at the Royal Opera House in London February 16, 2014. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett
The A-list couple got engaged in 2012 but the two stars are yet to confirm the wedding date with so many projects for them to finish. Thanks to their six children the couple is busier than ever who can't seem to take a break from their busy career and family life.
Like her usual attire, Jolie was photographed with her black ensemble, a black loose top and pair of black trousers. The brunette had her hair loose and straight along with a pair of aviator sunglasses. Like any gentleman, Pitt carried all the bags and opted to wear a casual ensemble of cream chino-style trousers with a white t-shirt, loose denim jacket and plimsolls.
According to reports, the handsome pair are planning to tie the knot this summer and they have been trying to arrange the ceremony at their French chateau. Since their engagement in 2012, the couple are planning to set the wedding but the most awaited nuptial has been put on hold due to their other commitments.
"It's been a long time coming but finally it is going to happen," says a source in an interview with Daily Mail.
According to some reports, the 50-year-old actor has been trying to arrange the American rock band Kings of Leon to play for his wedding. But the band and the actor has to work out with the dates first with the "Sex On Fire" rockers have a few lined gigs for the summer. Kings of Leon is schedule to play in Isle Of Wight Festival in June.
But before tying the knot, rumor has it that both Pitt and Jolie want matching ink to mark their special day.
"Brad really wants to do something special, and frankly, a little weird to mark the occasion, and they want to get the exact same design, in the exact same spot in their bodies," says a source in an interview with RadarOnline.com.
Jolie who is not a stranger to tattoos has at least 17 tats and her next ink is a collaboration between her and Brad. The couple intend to keep the details of the ink's design a "secret."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]