Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Romantic Weekend Break Away from 6 Kids, Couples’ Matching Wedding Tattoos?
By Riza Ornos | April 7, 2014 11:35 AM EST
Power couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were spotted recently with their arms wrapped around one another as they headed for their chilled out mini-break over the weekend. "Brangelina" decided to leave their six kids for a romantic getaway as they flew out to Los Angeles for some alone time.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Joile arrive at the British Academy of Film and Arts (BAFTA) awards ceremony at the Royal Opera House in London February 16, 2014. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett
The A-list couple got engaged in 2012 but the two stars are yet to confirm the wedding date with so many projects for them to finish. Thanks to their six children the couple is busier than ever who can't seem to take a break from their busy career and family life.
Like her usual attire, Jolie was photographed with her black ensemble, a black loose top and pair of black trousers. The brunette had her hair loose and straight along with a pair of aviator sunglasses. Like any gentleman, Pitt carried all the bags and opted to wear a casual ensemble of cream chino-style trousers with a white t-shirt, loose denim jacket and plimsolls.
According to reports, the handsome pair are planning to tie the knot this summer and they have been trying to arrange the ceremony at their French chateau. Since their engagement in 2012, the couple are planning to set the wedding but the most awaited nuptial has been put on hold due to their other commitments.
"It's been a long time coming but finally it is going to happen," says a source in an interview with Daily Mail.
According to some reports, the 50-year-old actor has been trying to arrange the American rock band Kings of Leon to play for his wedding. But the band and the actor has to work out with the dates first with the "Sex On Fire" rockers have a few lined gigs for the summer. Kings of Leon is schedule to play in Isle Of Wight Festival in June.
But before tying the knot, rumor has it that both Pitt and Jolie want matching ink to mark their special day.
"Brad really wants to do something special, and frankly, a little weird to mark the occasion, and they want to get the exact same design, in the exact same spot in their bodies," says a source in an interview with RadarOnline.com.
Jolie who is not a stranger to tattoos has at least 17 tats and her next ink is a collaboration between her and Brad. The couple intend to keep the details of the ink's design a "secret."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales