Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Romantic Weekend Break Away from 6 Kids, Couples’ Matching Wedding Tattoos?
By Riza Ornos | April 7, 2014 11:35 AM EST
Power couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were spotted recently with their arms wrapped around one another as they headed for their chilled out mini-break over the weekend. "Brangelina" decided to leave their six kids for a romantic getaway as they flew out to Los Angeles for some alone time.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Joile arrive at the British Academy of Film and Arts (BAFTA) awards ceremony at the Royal Opera House in London February 16, 2014. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett
The A-list couple got engaged in 2012 but the two stars are yet to confirm the wedding date with so many projects for them to finish. Thanks to their six children the couple is busier than ever who can't seem to take a break from their busy career and family life.
Like her usual attire, Jolie was photographed with her black ensemble, a black loose top and pair of black trousers. The brunette had her hair loose and straight along with a pair of aviator sunglasses. Like any gentleman, Pitt carried all the bags and opted to wear a casual ensemble of cream chino-style trousers with a white t-shirt, loose denim jacket and plimsolls.
According to reports, the handsome pair are planning to tie the knot this summer and they have been trying to arrange the ceremony at their French chateau. Since their engagement in 2012, the couple are planning to set the wedding but the most awaited nuptial has been put on hold due to their other commitments.
"It's been a long time coming but finally it is going to happen," says a source in an interview with Daily Mail.
According to some reports, the 50-year-old actor has been trying to arrange the American rock band Kings of Leon to play for his wedding. But the band and the actor has to work out with the dates first with the "Sex On Fire" rockers have a few lined gigs for the summer. Kings of Leon is schedule to play in Isle Of Wight Festival in June.
But before tying the knot, rumor has it that both Pitt and Jolie want matching ink to mark their special day.
"Brad really wants to do something special, and frankly, a little weird to mark the occasion, and they want to get the exact same design, in the exact same spot in their bodies," says a source in an interview with RadarOnline.com.
Jolie who is not a stranger to tattoos has at least 17 tats and her next ink is a collaboration between her and Brad. The couple intend to keep the details of the ink's design a "secret."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced