Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Pilot Committed a Planned Suicide?
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 7, 2014 11:02 AM EST
Nearly a month after the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had gone missing, there are still no concrete evidences and definitive traces that could really explain what happened to the jetliner. The latest news on the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 according to CNN is that the search teams are currently exploring the sounds that were detected in the southern part of the Indian Ocean and if those sounds are related to the jetliner's blackbox at all.
A woman writes a message on a board dedicated to passengers onboard the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 and their family members, in Petaling Jaya March 19, 2014.
Several experts and investigators believe that the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 crashed and took the lives of all 239 people on board apparently because they think that one of the pilots had committed suicide. According to "well-placed sources" as reported by the Telegraph, the Malaysia Airlines "Flight MH370 crashed into the Indian Ocean in an apparent suicide mission."
The group of investigators working on the case thinks that it is very unlikely that the deactivation of the transponder or other means of aircraft communication systems would be due to a mechanical failure or fire onboard. The jetliner had reportedly flown off-course for seven more hours before it lunged and capsized underwater.
"This has been a deliberate act by someone on board who had to have had the knowledge to do what was done," said a source. "Nothing is emerging that points to motive," the source added.
The source went on and stated that all other theories about the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 suffering a malfunction or fire onboard just don't make sense.
The daughter of captain Zahari Ahmad Shah, Aisah, revealed that her father had been acting strange, the Daily Mirror reported. "He was not the father I knew," she said. "He seemed disturbed and lost - in a world of his own," she added.
"He was distant and cranky."
In addition, Shah had reportedly gone isolated, uncommunicative, and basically had pulled himself out away from people, according to his wife. "He just retreated into a shell," Shah's wife Faizah revealed.
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 left the Kuala Lumpur International Airport on March 8. Less than an hour after takeoff, the air traffic controllers lost contact with the jetliner, which was supposed to arrive at the Beijing Capital International Airport. It carried a total of 239 people onboard with 12 Malaysian crews and 227 passengers from 14 countries. On March 24, the dreaded thing the families and loved ones of the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 passengers feared happened when Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak announced that no one could have survived the catastrophe.
What could really be the reason why the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 crashed? If it is an act of terrorism, someone could have already taken credit for such catastrophe. Is the Malaysian government hiding something?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Fears Cause Hysteria In United States And Around The World
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Baby Corpses Found in Storage Locker in Canada
- Woman Stuck In Chimney: Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa Arrested For Attempted Break-In After Rescue Team Pulls Stuck Woman Out Of Chimney
- ISIS Taking U.S.-Airdropped Weapons An 'Embarrassment'; Another Yazidi Massacre Looming [VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier