One Direction's Harry Styles, The Official Songwriter for Celebrities: From Ryan Tedder to Ariana Grande
By Diadem Pambid | April 7, 2014 10:20 AM EST
Harry Styles of One Direction is officially becoming the songwriter to the celebrities. Aside from working in the studio with the famous John Legend, the curly-haired cutie has gone on to write songs for a few other "friends" in the biz. Read all about the celebs Harry Styles has penned songs for here.
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London December 1, 2013.
There's a new connection between Harry Styles and Ariana Grande but it's nothing close to the romantic sort. The former has penned a song for the latter entitled "A Little Bit of My Heart." "Directioners" and "Arianators" refused to believe the reports when it first surfaced over the weekend.
Yet, according to the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP), the song has officially been listed in their list where Harry Styles is the co-author of the track and the performer is Ariana Grande.
Ariana Grande isn't the only artist Harry has collaborated with. New reports claim he's working with Ryan Tedder of One Republic.
"Harry and Ryan have been working on new material together. They've met a number of times before with the band but have never worked together properly. There's a mutual appreciation there. If there's one person to get the best out of Harry, it's Ryan. The new relationship will come in handy if Harry does try his hand at going solo," says an insider to The Sun (via Metro UK).
This has once again prompted rumours of Harry Styles officially going solo and leaving the British boy band, One Direction. If Harry can swing it creating one song to the next for other singers, he certainly can write hit songs for himself.
In fact, Harry has written a number of songs listed on ASCAP with no performer attached to the creation yet. These songs are: "Kiss You in The Rain," "I Fell in Love with a Beautiful Girl," Love You Like You're Leaving," and "Might Not Want You."
"Directioners" simply have to wait and see what happens next to their beloved boy band. Will Harry Styles be leaving the band for good to pursue a solo career or does he simply enjoy being a songwriter to help out a few stars in the music industry?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown