Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus: Terrible Love Triangle?
By Diadem Pambid | April 7, 2014 10:02 AM EST
Reports of Justin Bieber cheating on Selena Gomez with Miley Cyrus are rampant on the web. What exactly happened between Justin and Miley? Is this a sign for Selena Gomez to get up and go? Here are all the details on the alleged love triangle between these youngsters.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
"Beliebers" and "Smilers" have long "shipped" Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus together. In fact, a lot of their fans desperately want them to start dating for real after they got together for collaboration. However, nothing close of romantic ensued between them then but it seems to be a different story now.
Following reports of Selena Gomez getting frisky with Orlando Bloom, Justin Bieber immediately reeled in Miley Cyrus for some action of his own. A report by Hollywood Life claims that Bieber's actions were simply a form of retaliation against his lady love.
"He knows that it bugs Selena when he hangs out with Miley so of course he wantedher to know about it," says a source to Hollywood Life, adding, "He's feeling insecure and he wants to make her feel the same way."
Since the "Jelena" couple got back together, they've been going at each other with countless disses followed by extreme bouts of PDA. Their actions are enough to make fans question what exactly the real deal is between them.
"Their drama always starts because they don't trust each other," continued the source.
If trust is indeed an issue for both stars, should they be in a complicated relationship to begin with? Hopefully, this recent action by Justin Bieber is enough to be a wake-up call for Selena Gomez. As for Miley Cyrus, being the queen of raunchiness for her "Bangerz" tour, this act is certainly not something to stain her career.
Putting their careers aside, this troublesome triangle between Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus is bound to end up messy. Also, Selena's friendship with Miley is obviously over. Yet, she's not the first former Disney friend to be given the boot. Fans may recall that last month, Miley un-followed Demi Lovato on Twitter which prompted the latter to un-follow her back.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide