Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus: Terrible Love Triangle?
By Diadem Pambid | April 7, 2014 10:02 AM EST
Reports of Justin Bieber cheating on Selena Gomez with Miley Cyrus are rampant on the web. What exactly happened between Justin and Miley? Is this a sign for Selena Gomez to get up and go? Here are all the details on the alleged love triangle between these youngsters.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
"Beliebers" and "Smilers" have long "shipped" Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus together. In fact, a lot of their fans desperately want them to start dating for real after they got together for collaboration. However, nothing close of romantic ensued between them then but it seems to be a different story now.
Following reports of Selena Gomez getting frisky with Orlando Bloom, Justin Bieber immediately reeled in Miley Cyrus for some action of his own. A report by Hollywood Life claims that Bieber's actions were simply a form of retaliation against his lady love.
"He knows that it bugs Selena when he hangs out with Miley so of course he wantedher to know about it," says a source to Hollywood Life, adding, "He's feeling insecure and he wants to make her feel the same way."
Since the "Jelena" couple got back together, they've been going at each other with countless disses followed by extreme bouts of PDA. Their actions are enough to make fans question what exactly the real deal is between them.
"Their drama always starts because they don't trust each other," continued the source.
If trust is indeed an issue for both stars, should they be in a complicated relationship to begin with? Hopefully, this recent action by Justin Bieber is enough to be a wake-up call for Selena Gomez. As for Miley Cyrus, being the queen of raunchiness for her "Bangerz" tour, this act is certainly not something to stain her career.
Putting their careers aside, this troublesome triangle between Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus is bound to end up messy. Also, Selena's friendship with Miley is obviously over. Yet, she's not the first former Disney friend to be given the boot. Fans may recall that last month, Miley un-followed Demi Lovato on Twitter which prompted the latter to un-follow her back.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows