Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus: Terrible Love Triangle?
By Diadem Pambid | April 7, 2014 10:02 AM EST
Reports of Justin Bieber cheating on Selena Gomez with Miley Cyrus are rampant on the web. What exactly happened between Justin and Miley? Is this a sign for Selena Gomez to get up and go? Here are all the details on the alleged love triangle between these youngsters.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
"Beliebers" and "Smilers" have long "shipped" Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus together. In fact, a lot of their fans desperately want them to start dating for real after they got together for collaboration. However, nothing close of romantic ensued between them then but it seems to be a different story now.
Following reports of Selena Gomez getting frisky with Orlando Bloom, Justin Bieber immediately reeled in Miley Cyrus for some action of his own. A report by Hollywood Life claims that Bieber's actions were simply a form of retaliation against his lady love.
"He knows that it bugs Selena when he hangs out with Miley so of course he wantedher to know about it," says a source to Hollywood Life, adding, "He's feeling insecure and he wants to make her feel the same way."
Since the "Jelena" couple got back together, they've been going at each other with countless disses followed by extreme bouts of PDA. Their actions are enough to make fans question what exactly the real deal is between them.
"Their drama always starts because they don't trust each other," continued the source.
If trust is indeed an issue for both stars, should they be in a complicated relationship to begin with? Hopefully, this recent action by Justin Bieber is enough to be a wake-up call for Selena Gomez. As for Miley Cyrus, being the queen of raunchiness for her "Bangerz" tour, this act is certainly not something to stain her career.
Putting their careers aside, this troublesome triangle between Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus is bound to end up messy. Also, Selena's friendship with Miley is obviously over. Yet, she's not the first former Disney friend to be given the boot. Fans may recall that last month, Miley un-followed Demi Lovato on Twitter which prompted the latter to un-follow her back.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build