Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus: Terrible Love Triangle?
By Diadem Pambid | April 7, 2014 10:02 AM EST
Reports of Justin Bieber cheating on Selena Gomez with Miley Cyrus are rampant on the web. What exactly happened between Justin and Miley? Is this a sign for Selena Gomez to get up and go? Here are all the details on the alleged love triangle between these youngsters.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
"Beliebers" and "Smilers" have long "shipped" Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus together. In fact, a lot of their fans desperately want them to start dating for real after they got together for collaboration. However, nothing close of romantic ensued between them then but it seems to be a different story now.
Following reports of Selena Gomez getting frisky with Orlando Bloom, Justin Bieber immediately reeled in Miley Cyrus for some action of his own. A report by Hollywood Life claims that Bieber's actions were simply a form of retaliation against his lady love.
"He knows that it bugs Selena when he hangs out with Miley so of course he wantedher to know about it," says a source to Hollywood Life, adding, "He's feeling insecure and he wants to make her feel the same way."
Since the "Jelena" couple got back together, they've been going at each other with countless disses followed by extreme bouts of PDA. Their actions are enough to make fans question what exactly the real deal is between them.
"Their drama always starts because they don't trust each other," continued the source.
If trust is indeed an issue for both stars, should they be in a complicated relationship to begin with? Hopefully, this recent action by Justin Bieber is enough to be a wake-up call for Selena Gomez. As for Miley Cyrus, being the queen of raunchiness for her "Bangerz" tour, this act is certainly not something to stain her career.
Putting their careers aside, this troublesome triangle between Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus is bound to end up messy. Also, Selena's friendship with Miley is obviously over. Yet, she's not the first former Disney friend to be given the boot. Fans may recall that last month, Miley un-followed Demi Lovato on Twitter which prompted the latter to un-follow her back.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu