Drake Bell Retracts Ariana Grande Diss, Praises Singer for Music: 'She is incredibly talented'
By Diadem Pambid | April 7, 2014 9:44 AM EST
After dissing Ariana Grande in an interview with BuzzFeed late last week, it appears as if Drake Bell has retracted his earlier comments about the "Sam & Cat" star. "Arianators" could have probably threatened Bell into making him say all good things about their idol. So what exactly did the former Nickelodeon star have to say about the "Baby I" singer this time around?
Leave it to Drake Bell to make a few more enemies in and out of the business. Aside from bashing his all-time favourite singer, Justin Bieber, the "Drake & Josh" star went on to diss Scooter Braun's other talent, Ariana Grande.
"I don't think a lot of these young people have to work very hard," said the 27-year old star in a report by E! Online, adding, "They're found on YouTube and, boom, thrown into the studio so they think they can get anything they want. Ariana Grande is a billionaire before she's been an artist. You have to work to be able to appreciate what you have, and what work did she ever have to do in her life?"
It appears as if Ariana's hard work isn't good enough for Drake's praise. Aside from dissing Grande, Bell went on to call out her fans called "Arianators."
"Ariana Grande's fans told Perez Hilton that he and his son needed to die and get cancer, and she just fed it. It's disgusting," added Bell in the report.
However, the latest reports by Ocean Up claim that Bell did not make any vile remarks against Grande. In fact, he has nothing but high praises for the songstress in his recent tweets on the social networking site, Twitter.
"Didn't say that about @ArianaGrande I lover her and think she is incredibly talented!! Just for the record :)" stated Bell, which was followed up by a YouTube clip and a tweet stating, "Ariana Grande damn if only I could sing half this good."
So who should fans believe this time around: Drake's interview with BuzzFeed or his recent tweets slamming his initial comments about Grande on Twitter? As for Grande, the "Sam & Cat" star has yet to comment on Bell's tweets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date