Drake Bell Retracts Ariana Grande Diss, Praises Singer for Music: 'She is incredibly talented'
By Diadem Pambid | April 7, 2014 9:44 AM EST
After dissing Ariana Grande in an interview with BuzzFeed late last week, it appears as if Drake Bell has retracted his earlier comments about the "Sam & Cat" star. "Arianators" could have probably threatened Bell into making him say all good things about their idol. So what exactly did the former Nickelodeon star have to say about the "Baby I" singer this time around?
Leave it to Drake Bell to make a few more enemies in and out of the business. Aside from bashing his all-time favourite singer, Justin Bieber, the "Drake & Josh" star went on to diss Scooter Braun's other talent, Ariana Grande.
"I don't think a lot of these young people have to work very hard," said the 27-year old star in a report by E! Online, adding, "They're found on YouTube and, boom, thrown into the studio so they think they can get anything they want. Ariana Grande is a billionaire before she's been an artist. You have to work to be able to appreciate what you have, and what work did she ever have to do in her life?"
It appears as if Ariana's hard work isn't good enough for Drake's praise. Aside from dissing Grande, Bell went on to call out her fans called "Arianators."
"Ariana Grande's fans told Perez Hilton that he and his son needed to die and get cancer, and she just fed it. It's disgusting," added Bell in the report.
However, the latest reports by Ocean Up claim that Bell did not make any vile remarks against Grande. In fact, he has nothing but high praises for the songstress in his recent tweets on the social networking site, Twitter.
"Didn't say that about @ArianaGrande I lover her and think she is incredibly talented!! Just for the record :)" stated Bell, which was followed up by a YouTube clip and a tweet stating, "Ariana Grande damn if only I could sing half this good."
So who should fans believe this time around: Drake's interview with BuzzFeed or his recent tweets slamming his initial comments about Grande on Twitter? As for Grande, the "Sam & Cat" star has yet to comment on Bell's tweets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air