Justin Bieber Gets Cozy with Miley Cyrus to Get Back at Selena Gomez
By Annie Dee | April 7, 2014 7:55 AM EST
Justin Bieber is reportedly riled up and insecure that Selena Gomez is flirting with Orlando Bloom and in true blue Bieber fashion, he decided to get back at Gomez by acting close and friendly with none other than, Miley Cyrus, Hollywood Life reports. Bieber and Cyrus were speculated to be dating once and even though the rumors have been shut down, Bieber knows Gomez can get easily agitated if she hears Bieber and Cyrus's names in one sentence.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
According to Hollywood Life, Justin Bieber got jealous of a photo of Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom as well as one of his haters, Seth Rogen. The photo, which was on the "Come and Get It" singer's Instagram account got the young controversial singer so shaken up that he decided he wanted Selena Gomez's buttons pushed as well. According to the Hollywood Life, Justin Bieber hanged out with Miley Cyrus and made sure Gomez will hear about it.
"He knows that it bugs Selena when he hangs out with Miley so of course he wanted her to know about it," the site reports. Moreover, "He's feeling insecure and he wants to make her feel the same way," the site continues to say.
Orlando Bloom and Seth Rogen might not be the main culprits of this drama though. According to people surrounding the couple that just reconciled, the two are in general, very insecure regarding their relationship. "Their drama always starts because they don't trust each other," Hollywood Life shares.
Insecurities and trust issues are the main ingredients of a troubled relationship that can soon erupt into a splitsville. If the young couple cannot handle these issues well and get back at each other every time they feel insecure or jealous, the relationship is hardly going to last. Their trust issues can certainly undermine their love for each other. Selena's efforts to make sure everyone knows she will stand by Justin by fighting her friends and family as well as efforts by Justin Bieber to make Selena feel like the most special girl in the world by giving her extravagant gifts and acting like a doting boyfriend who wants to marry her and have kids with her will just go down the drain.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown