Justin Bieber Gets Cozy with Miley Cyrus to Get Back at Selena Gomez
By Annie Dee | April 7, 2014 7:55 AM EST
Justin Bieber is reportedly riled up and insecure that Selena Gomez is flirting with Orlando Bloom and in true blue Bieber fashion, he decided to get back at Gomez by acting close and friendly with none other than, Miley Cyrus, Hollywood Life reports. Bieber and Cyrus were speculated to be dating once and even though the rumors have been shut down, Bieber knows Gomez can get easily agitated if she hears Bieber and Cyrus's names in one sentence.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
According to Hollywood Life, Justin Bieber got jealous of a photo of Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom as well as one of his haters, Seth Rogen. The photo, which was on the "Come and Get It" singer's Instagram account got the young controversial singer so shaken up that he decided he wanted Selena Gomez's buttons pushed as well. According to the Hollywood Life, Justin Bieber hanged out with Miley Cyrus and made sure Gomez will hear about it.
"He knows that it bugs Selena when he hangs out with Miley so of course he wanted her to know about it," the site reports. Moreover, "He's feeling insecure and he wants to make her feel the same way," the site continues to say.
Orlando Bloom and Seth Rogen might not be the main culprits of this drama though. According to people surrounding the couple that just reconciled, the two are in general, very insecure regarding their relationship. "Their drama always starts because they don't trust each other," Hollywood Life shares.
Insecurities and trust issues are the main ingredients of a troubled relationship that can soon erupt into a splitsville. If the young couple cannot handle these issues well and get back at each other every time they feel insecure or jealous, the relationship is hardly going to last. Their trust issues can certainly undermine their love for each other. Selena's efforts to make sure everyone knows she will stand by Justin by fighting her friends and family as well as efforts by Justin Bieber to make Selena feel like the most special girl in the world by giving her extravagant gifts and acting like a doting boyfriend who wants to marry her and have kids with her will just go down the drain.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS