Watch English Premier League: Everton vs Arsenal Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 6, 2014 9:54 PM EST
From being on top and fighting for the English Premier League title, Arsenal now find themselves in an all-too familiar position - looking behind their shoulders as they try to hold onto their top-four place.
Where to Watch Live:
The game is scheduled for a 1.30 pm BST (6 pm IST, 9.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Star Sports 2 and Star Sports HD1 in India. The action can also be watched online via live streaming in India HERE. The match can be watched live online in the Middle East and North Africa HERE, while South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa viewers can catch the action HERE. Catch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can watch to the match live HERE. Latin America viewers can live stream the action HERE, while the audience in Brazil can view the match HERE. The game can be live streamed by Canada viewers HERE, while Australia viewers can do so HERE.
Arsene Wenger's alarming March has seen them virtually out of the title race, while also allowing Everton to catch up, with a victory over the North London side at Goodison Park on Sunday taking them to within a point of their opponents, with a game in hand.
"We respect and admire this Arsenal team and we know we'll have to be perfect," Everton manager Roberto Martinez said. "But if we achieve that level of perfection in our performance, we're capable of competing against anyone at Goodison -- it's the perfect place to try to do that.
"It [the home form] is very significant, especially at this stage of the season, where the season has been so good and the players have earned the opportunity to be challenging for a top-four finish. It's not by accident that we've got ourselves into this position and we want to fight now for every point we can.
"With four games out of the seven to be at Goodison, that's going to be a major influence, and we're going to use that to our advantage.
"Arsenal this weekend is a great opportunity, a great occasion but, in the same manner, winning it doesn't guarantee you a place in the top four and losing it doesn't put you out of the race. There's 21 points to play for and it's down to how many we can get of those."
Arsenal drew with Everton in the Premier League reverse fixture at the Emirates, but beat the Toffees 4-1 in the FA Cup quarterfinal, and Wenger will hope for a result akin to the latter.
"It's an opportunity to go forward and as well an opportunity to make a distance with Everton," Wenger said. "As I told you after the last game against Man City, we look in front of us and behind us as well. That's what the game is about on Sunday.
"Everton are a good side, that's why they are where they are. I think in the first game we were caught just at the end. In the second game we won 4-1 and scored two late goals, so they were two interesting games. I think it will again be very interesting on Sunday."
Team news: Everton: Ross Barkley is a doubt for the game with a calf problem, while Phil Jagielka and Steven Pienaar are ruled out along with long-term victims Arouna Kone, Darron Gibson, who is close to a return, and Bryan Oviedo.
Arsenal: Aaron Ramsey, the midfielder that the team have missed so much this year, is available for selection, while Nacho Monreal also returns. However, Mesut Ozil, Theo Walcott, Abou Diaby, Jack Wilshere and Laurent Koscielny remain sidelined. Kieran Gibbs is a doubt with an ankle knock, while Serge Gnabry has been ruled out due to a knee problem.
Expected lineups: Everton: Howard; Baines, Stones, Distin, Coleman; McCarthy, Barry; Mirallas, Osman, McGeady; Lukaku.
Arsenal: Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs; Arteta, Flamini; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Cazorla; Giroud.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Jeremy Lin Seeks Respect From Lakers Star Kobe Bryant
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air