Entry-Level Smartphone Samsung Galaxy Ace Style with Android KitKat OS Showcased in Germany: Report
By Rohit KVN | April 6, 2014 4:31 PM EST
World smartphone leader Samsung has reportedly launched a new entry-level handset, dubbed Galaxy Ace Style.
A range of Samsung smartphones
Samsung Galaxy Ace Style (SM-G310HN) sports a 4.0-inch WVGA screen with 800x480p resolutions and ships with 1.2GHz dual-core CPU, 512MB RAM, 4GB inbuilt storage, a 5.0-megapixel main camera and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) snapper on the front for video chat.
One notable feature of this budget Samsung phone is that it runs on the latest Android v4.4 KitKat with new TouchWiz UI, seen inside the flagship handset Galaxy S5.
As per the report, the Galaxy Ace Style will be priced between €200 (around ₹16,400) and €300 (around ₹24,612) in Germany. However, details, regarding the phone's date of availability in the local region as well as the global markets, are still under wraps.
Earlier this week, Samsung had launched a variant of its 2012 flagship model, dubbed Galaxy S3 Neo, in India. It sports a 4.8-inch AMOLED display and runs on Android v4.3 Jelly Bean, powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 1.5GB RAM and 16GB inbuilt storage (expandable up to 64GB). The mid-range phone has been made available in some stores with price ranging around ₹24,500.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Best Buy,Target And Amazon Offer Huge Discounts On Tablets Like iPad Air 2, Shield Tablet, Surface Pro 3 And More
- Canada Jetlines Files For C$50 Million Airline IPO