'Koffee with Karan' Season 4: Adorable Ranbir, Worst Dressed Ranveer, says Alia Bhatt
By Arijita Bhowmik | April 5, 2014 10:48 PM EST
Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt has starkly differed opinions when it comes to the leading men of the industry, Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh.
The young actress, who makes her second appearance in "Koffee with Karan" with Parineeti Chopra this Sunday, which is reportedly the finale episode of "Koffee with Karan" Season 4, appears to be in a no-barrier conversation with her mentor Karan Johar, as she let out her ardent desire on marrying heartthrob Kapoor.
"I remember the first time I spoke to Ranbir...you called him up when "Rockstar" released and you said, here talk to Ranbir, tell him how much you love him. And I just spoke so much rubbish, I was just talking non-stop. But later, I have hung out with Ranbir and I still think he is really adorable and I still want to marry him," Bhatt told PTI, reported Financial Express
Irrespective of Kapoor's mother Neetu Kapoor and alleged girlfriend Katrina Kaif, the 21-year-old went to state, "Everybody knows my plan. I have gone on record and said it as you said...and I am very open about it except to Ranbir."
Ranbir also happens to be quite fond of the actress as he was seen promoting her last film "Highway" voluntarily. The "Besharam" actor is said to have even suggested Bhatt for Imtiaz Ali's upcoming flick "Window Seat," but the director selected Deepika Padukone instead.
When the actress showered praises on Ranbir, she felt quite the opposite for his contemporary Ranveer Singh.
The actress picked the "Gunday" star as the worst dressed man in Bollywood.
"I think Ranveer (Singh) has been really experimenting, sometimes I think it is really cool, but sometimes it is a miss."
Singh's recent fashion experimentation has at times quite bordered on the bizarre zone. The actor has been spotted in flowery shirts, golden blazers and teddy bear loafers in different events.
Meanwhile, Bhatt also appeared possessive of her male co-stars as seen in the show's promo.
"They (Varun and Siddharth) are constantly pulling my leg. O Pari (Parineeti Chopra) is so sexy...O Pari is like this...Pari is like that. But I know that they love me more than her. And it's the same with Arjun Kapoor. So that's fine," revealed the actress on the show, while her couch mate Chopra giggled.
(Edited by Anu James)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles