'Koffee with Karan' Season 4: Adorable Ranbir, Worst Dressed Ranveer, says Alia Bhatt
By Arijita Bhowmik | April 5, 2014 10:48 PM EST
Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt has starkly differed opinions when it comes to the leading men of the industry, Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh.
The young actress, who makes her second appearance in "Koffee with Karan" with Parineeti Chopra this Sunday, which is reportedly the finale episode of "Koffee with Karan" Season 4, appears to be in a no-barrier conversation with her mentor Karan Johar, as she let out her ardent desire on marrying heartthrob Kapoor.
"I remember the first time I spoke to Ranbir...you called him up when "Rockstar" released and you said, here talk to Ranbir, tell him how much you love him. And I just spoke so much rubbish, I was just talking non-stop. But later, I have hung out with Ranbir and I still think he is really adorable and I still want to marry him," Bhatt told PTI, reported Financial Express
Irrespective of Kapoor's mother Neetu Kapoor and alleged girlfriend Katrina Kaif, the 21-year-old went to state, "Everybody knows my plan. I have gone on record and said it as you said...and I am very open about it except to Ranbir."
Ranbir also happens to be quite fond of the actress as he was seen promoting her last film "Highway" voluntarily. The "Besharam" actor is said to have even suggested Bhatt for Imtiaz Ali's upcoming flick "Window Seat," but the director selected Deepika Padukone instead.
When the actress showered praises on Ranbir, she felt quite the opposite for his contemporary Ranveer Singh.
The actress picked the "Gunday" star as the worst dressed man in Bollywood.
"I think Ranveer (Singh) has been really experimenting, sometimes I think it is really cool, but sometimes it is a miss."
Singh's recent fashion experimentation has at times quite bordered on the bizarre zone. The actor has been spotted in flowery shirts, golden blazers and teddy bear loafers in different events.
Meanwhile, Bhatt also appeared possessive of her male co-stars as seen in the show's promo.
"They (Varun and Siddharth) are constantly pulling my leg. O Pari (Parineeti Chopra) is so sexy...O Pari is like this...Pari is like that. But I know that they love me more than her. And it's the same with Arjun Kapoor. So that's fine," revealed the actress on the show, while her couch mate Chopra giggled.
(Edited by Anu James)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks