'Koffee with Karan' Season 4: Adorable Ranbir, Worst Dressed Ranveer, says Alia Bhatt
By Arijita Bhowmik | April 5, 2014 10:48 PM EST
Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt has starkly differed opinions when it comes to the leading men of the industry, Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh.
The young actress, who makes her second appearance in "Koffee with Karan" with Parineeti Chopra this Sunday, which is reportedly the finale episode of "Koffee with Karan" Season 4, appears to be in a no-barrier conversation with her mentor Karan Johar, as she let out her ardent desire on marrying heartthrob Kapoor.
"I remember the first time I spoke to Ranbir...you called him up when "Rockstar" released and you said, here talk to Ranbir, tell him how much you love him. And I just spoke so much rubbish, I was just talking non-stop. But later, I have hung out with Ranbir and I still think he is really adorable and I still want to marry him," Bhatt told PTI, reported Financial Express
Irrespective of Kapoor's mother Neetu Kapoor and alleged girlfriend Katrina Kaif, the 21-year-old went to state, "Everybody knows my plan. I have gone on record and said it as you said...and I am very open about it except to Ranbir."
Ranbir also happens to be quite fond of the actress as he was seen promoting her last film "Highway" voluntarily. The "Besharam" actor is said to have even suggested Bhatt for Imtiaz Ali's upcoming flick "Window Seat," but the director selected Deepika Padukone instead.
When the actress showered praises on Ranbir, she felt quite the opposite for his contemporary Ranveer Singh.
The actress picked the "Gunday" star as the worst dressed man in Bollywood.
"I think Ranveer (Singh) has been really experimenting, sometimes I think it is really cool, but sometimes it is a miss."
Singh's recent fashion experimentation has at times quite bordered on the bizarre zone. The actor has been spotted in flowery shirts, golden blazers and teddy bear loafers in different events.
Meanwhile, Bhatt also appeared possessive of her male co-stars as seen in the show's promo.
"They (Varun and Siddharth) are constantly pulling my leg. O Pari (Parineeti Chopra) is so sexy...O Pari is like this...Pari is like that. But I know that they love me more than her. And it's the same with Arjun Kapoor. So that's fine," revealed the actress on the show, while her couch mate Chopra giggled.
(Edited by Anu James)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide