'Koffee with Karan' Season 4: Adorable Ranbir, Worst Dressed Ranveer, says Alia Bhatt
By Arijita Bhowmik | April 5, 2014 10:48 PM EST
Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt has starkly differed opinions when it comes to the leading men of the industry, Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh.
The young actress, who makes her second appearance in "Koffee with Karan" with Parineeti Chopra this Sunday, which is reportedly the finale episode of "Koffee with Karan" Season 4, appears to be in a no-barrier conversation with her mentor Karan Johar, as she let out her ardent desire on marrying heartthrob Kapoor.
"I remember the first time I spoke to Ranbir...you called him up when "Rockstar" released and you said, here talk to Ranbir, tell him how much you love him. And I just spoke so much rubbish, I was just talking non-stop. But later, I have hung out with Ranbir and I still think he is really adorable and I still want to marry him," Bhatt told PTI, reported Financial Express
Irrespective of Kapoor's mother Neetu Kapoor and alleged girlfriend Katrina Kaif, the 21-year-old went to state, "Everybody knows my plan. I have gone on record and said it as you said...and I am very open about it except to Ranbir."
Ranbir also happens to be quite fond of the actress as he was seen promoting her last film "Highway" voluntarily. The "Besharam" actor is said to have even suggested Bhatt for Imtiaz Ali's upcoming flick "Window Seat," but the director selected Deepika Padukone instead.
When the actress showered praises on Ranbir, she felt quite the opposite for his contemporary Ranveer Singh.
The actress picked the "Gunday" star as the worst dressed man in Bollywood.
"I think Ranveer (Singh) has been really experimenting, sometimes I think it is really cool, but sometimes it is a miss."
Singh's recent fashion experimentation has at times quite bordered on the bizarre zone. The actor has been spotted in flowery shirts, golden blazers and teddy bear loafers in different events.
Meanwhile, Bhatt also appeared possessive of her male co-stars as seen in the show's promo.
"They (Varun and Siddharth) are constantly pulling my leg. O Pari (Parineeti Chopra) is so sexy...O Pari is like this...Pari is like that. But I know that they love me more than her. And it's the same with Arjun Kapoor. So that's fine," revealed the actress on the show, while her couch mate Chopra giggled.
(Edited by Anu James)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage