‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi’ Season 5: Karanvir, Teejay Wild Card Entries; Contestants to do Underwater Stunt
By Arijita Bhowmik | April 5, 2014 9:28 PM EST
On Saturday, the "Fear Factor; Khatron Ke Khiladi" season 5 will have two wild card entries followed by the usual dangerous and scary stunts.
Contestants of "Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi" Season 5 during a press conference
Television actors and couple Karanvir Bohra and Teejay Sidhu will be seen joining the other contestants in the reality show.
The couple will mark the first stunt which involves an underwater stunt with half emerged cars. Rest of the participants are also set in pairs for the tasks in the episode.
Host Rohit Shetty's love for cars come to the fore as the second stunt continues with another car placed at a steep altitude. The contestants would be seen facing Acrophobia over the stunt.
The third stunt involves cockroaches being poured over contestants' bodies, while they are enclosed in a box. As Gauahar Khan has phobia of insects, she will be seen screaming and crying with cockroaches all over her. Mugdha Godse and Rochelle Maria Rao appeared quite anxious at Khan's panicked state.
A funny situation would be witnessed as the new entrants Bohra and Sidhu are made to serve food to fellow contestants, as they receive electric shocks. Host Shetty makes the duo croon to Bollywood songs as they get intermittent shocks while executing their job.
The show which is being shot in Cape Town, South Africa also saw Pooja Gor's eviction last week.
(Edited by Anu James)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Dec. 29 – Jan. 2 Spoilers: Nick Discovers Gabriel’s Real Identity And Adam ‘Makes A Move On’ Chelsea
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Dec 29 – Jan 2 Spoilers: Secrets Get Revealed As Salem City Celebrates New Year’s Eve
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Flaunts Baby Bump In Church And Breaks Christmas Tradition
- Miley Cyrus Bares Breasts On Instagram For #FreeTheNipple Campaign
- Rapper Bobby Shmurda Spent Christmas Behind Bars At Rikers Island