Lava QPAD E704 Voice-Calling Tablet Launched In India; Price, Availability Details
By greeshma m | April 5, 2014 8:54 PM EST
Indigenous tech firm Lava has expanded its tablet portfolio in India with its latest offering QPAD e704.
Lava Iris 550Q: Quad-Core Phablet with 8.0-MP Camera Launched in India
The Lava QPAD e704, a voice calling tablet is priced at ₹9,999 and will be available for purchase through e-retailer Fliprkart for the first two weeks. Lava's new tablet comes with a 7-inch display with a resolution of 1024x600 pixels and is powered by 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex A9 processor. It runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system and is equipped with 3.2-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front-facing camera.
The tablet packs 1 GB of RAM and 4 GB of internal storage, with expandable option upto 32 GB. The device supports dual-SIM functionality and 3G and comes loaded with apps like WeChat, Viber and Asphalt 7.Other features of the tablet include Wi-Fi, EDGE, GPRS, Micro-USB and HDMI connectivity options and 3500mAh battery.
"Lava International is aiming to expand its tablet portfolio with the launch of new tablets and our latest offering, QPAD is a step in that direction. QPAD e704 is a perfect device not only for young professionals, but also for the enterprise segment. Enterprises can arm their employees with this powerful next generation Tab with latest features at a very low cost. By virtue of its fast processor, better graphics, IPS display and longer battery QPAD e704 can be perfect replacement for Notebooks used for presentations, demo videos, catalogues, and enterprise specific applications," said S.N. Rai, Co-founder and Director, Lava International ,according to AndroidOS.
Earlier this week, Lava launched a mid-range phablet Iris 550Q in India at ₹13,000, which sports 5.5-inch True HD (1280x720p) IPS screen, runs on Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS out-of-the-box and is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor. Other features of the handset include 1GB RAM, 4GB inbuilt memory (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card), 8.0-megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor 2, CMOS sensor, 2.0-megapixel front camera and 2,600 mAh (Li-Polymer).
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report