Khloe Kardashian Causing Trouble between The Game and Fiancee Tiffney Cambridge?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 5, 2014 7:01 PM EST
Rapper The Game is reportedly being investigated for violently attacking fiancée Tiffney Cambridge in a March 19 incident that left her with an injured eye and a broken nose.
What prompted the argument between The Game, whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, and Cambridge is not immediately known, but many suspect it has something to do with reality star Khloe Kardashian.
Kardashian, who has known the rapper for years, sparked rumors of dating The Game after several photographs of them emerged, soon after her split from husband Lamar Odom.
Although The Game refuted allegations that he was involved with the youngest Kardashian sister, speculations are rife that Kardashian’s alleged fling with the rapper might have triggered the argument.
“I don’t want to give fuel to these false accusations, but the truth will definitely come out. I am always looking out for my children’s safety and have never laid a hand on Tiffney,” The Game told TMZ, admitting that the couple got into an argument.
Police officials investigating the incident have taken photograph of Cambridge’s injuries, but they haven’t released it to the media yet.
Both The Game and Cambridge, who have two children together, appear on their VH1 reality show titled “Marrying The Game,” which premiered on November 19, 2012. The new season of their reality show will air sometime in May.
Meanwhile, Kardashian’s husband Odom is also said to be unhappy with the fact that his wife is hanging out with The Game. Reports have it that Odom has expressed a desire to reunite with Kardashian, and he sees The Game as a threat.
“He says she’s hooking up with The Game as revenge,” a source told Us Weekly, according to reports.
Odom, too, told the publication that he loves his wife despite the fact that they are getting a divorce.
“I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what.”
“Who knows? We don't know exactly if [the divorce is going through]. Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife,” he said.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists