Khloe Kardashian Causing Trouble between The Game and Fiancee Tiffney Cambridge?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 5, 2014 7:01 PM EST
Rapper The Game is reportedly being investigated for violently attacking fiancée Tiffney Cambridge in a March 19 incident that left her with an injured eye and a broken nose.
What prompted the argument between The Game, whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, and Cambridge is not immediately known, but many suspect it has something to do with reality star Khloe Kardashian.
Kardashian, who has known the rapper for years, sparked rumors of dating The Game after several photographs of them emerged, soon after her split from husband Lamar Odom.
Although The Game refuted allegations that he was involved with the youngest Kardashian sister, speculations are rife that Kardashian’s alleged fling with the rapper might have triggered the argument.
“I don’t want to give fuel to these false accusations, but the truth will definitely come out. I am always looking out for my children’s safety and have never laid a hand on Tiffney,” The Game told TMZ, admitting that the couple got into an argument.
Police officials investigating the incident have taken photograph of Cambridge’s injuries, but they haven’t released it to the media yet.
Both The Game and Cambridge, who have two children together, appear on their VH1 reality show titled “Marrying The Game,” which premiered on November 19, 2012. The new season of their reality show will air sometime in May.
Meanwhile, Kardashian’s husband Odom is also said to be unhappy with the fact that his wife is hanging out with The Game. Reports have it that Odom has expressed a desire to reunite with Kardashian, and he sees The Game as a threat.
“He says she’s hooking up with The Game as revenge,” a source told Us Weekly, according to reports.
Odom, too, told the publication that he loves his wife despite the fact that they are getting a divorce.
“I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what.”
“Who knows? We don't know exactly if [the divorce is going through]. Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife,” he said.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks