Khloe Kardashian Causing Trouble between The Game and Fiancee Tiffney Cambridge?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 5, 2014 7:01 PM EST
Rapper The Game is reportedly being investigated for violently attacking fiancée Tiffney Cambridge in a March 19 incident that left her with an injured eye and a broken nose.
What prompted the argument between The Game, whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, and Cambridge is not immediately known, but many suspect it has something to do with reality star Khloe Kardashian.
Kardashian, who has known the rapper for years, sparked rumors of dating The Game after several photographs of them emerged, soon after her split from husband Lamar Odom.
Although The Game refuted allegations that he was involved with the youngest Kardashian sister, speculations are rife that Kardashian’s alleged fling with the rapper might have triggered the argument.
“I don’t want to give fuel to these false accusations, but the truth will definitely come out. I am always looking out for my children’s safety and have never laid a hand on Tiffney,” The Game told TMZ, admitting that the couple got into an argument.
Police officials investigating the incident have taken photograph of Cambridge’s injuries, but they haven’t released it to the media yet.
Both The Game and Cambridge, who have two children together, appear on their VH1 reality show titled “Marrying The Game,” which premiered on November 19, 2012. The new season of their reality show will air sometime in May.
Meanwhile, Kardashian’s husband Odom is also said to be unhappy with the fact that his wife is hanging out with The Game. Reports have it that Odom has expressed a desire to reunite with Kardashian, and he sees The Game as a threat.
“He says she’s hooking up with The Game as revenge,” a source told Us Weekly, according to reports.
Odom, too, told the publication that he loves his wife despite the fact that they are getting a divorce.
“I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what.”
“Who knows? We don't know exactly if [the divorce is going through]. Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife,” he said.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports