‘Game of Thrones' Season 4 July 6 Premiere: Everything You Want To Know
By Riza Ornos | April 5, 2014 5:34 PM EST
HBO's "Game of Thrones" Season 4 premiere is finally coming and fans of the epic fantasy series are counting down the hours as they wait for the shows winter. The last season ended with a bloody finale and Season 4 promises new adventures, new storylines and new characters as the network airs it on Sunday, April 6.
Cast member Sophie Turner poses during the red carpet event for the movie "Another Me" at the Rome Film Festival, November 15, 2013. REUTERS/Max Ross
Fans will be returning to Westeros for another season of George R.R. Martin's saga as he racked up more characters. Since there are too many characters for this series, here some of the lead characters that fans need to watch out for GOT season 4.
Known as the show's cruelest family, the Lannisters are back together in Kings Landing including the family's patriarch Tywin Lannister. Still trying to maintain his family's power, Tywin played by Charles Dance is still serving his misfit of a grandson King Joffrey.
Fans favourite Tyrion Lannister played by Emmy winner Peter Dinklage has been forced to many his nephew's ex-fiance Sansa Stark. Jaime Lannister is also back from being held captive but his reunion with his twin Cersie is not as happy and sweet as it used to be. Things were never be the same since Jaime lost his hand in combat and that includes his relationship with his sister, or his lover.
Since the death of Ned Stark, the whole family is still fighting for freedom and truth. After the famous Red Wedding, the Stark family (Jon Snow, Arya, Sansa, Bran and Rickon) is starting to get back on its feet as they try to continue to survive. John Snow has returned to the Wall as he managed to escape from the Wildlings captivity.
Arya Stark is still with her brutal captor, known as The Hound, and Bran is heading up north with his friends as they try to find the three-eyed crow. His prophetic dreams and mystical powers are getting stronger and season 4 will feature him as he tries to control his capabilities.
"Game of Thrones" season 4 is scheduled to kick off at 9 P.M. EDT.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border