‘Game of Thrones' Season 4 July 6 Premiere: Everything You Want To Know
By Riza Ornos | April 5, 2014 5:34 PM EST
HBO's "Game of Thrones" Season 4 premiere is finally coming and fans of the epic fantasy series are counting down the hours as they wait for the shows winter. The last season ended with a bloody finale and Season 4 promises new adventures, new storylines and new characters as the network airs it on Sunday, April 6.
Cast member Sophie Turner poses during the red carpet event for the movie "Another Me" at the Rome Film Festival, November 15, 2013. REUTERS/Max Ross
Fans will be returning to Westeros for another season of George R.R. Martin's saga as he racked up more characters. Since there are too many characters for this series, here some of the lead characters that fans need to watch out for GOT season 4.
Known as the show's cruelest family, the Lannisters are back together in Kings Landing including the family's patriarch Tywin Lannister. Still trying to maintain his family's power, Tywin played by Charles Dance is still serving his misfit of a grandson King Joffrey.
Fans favourite Tyrion Lannister played by Emmy winner Peter Dinklage has been forced to many his nephew's ex-fiance Sansa Stark. Jaime Lannister is also back from being held captive but his reunion with his twin Cersie is not as happy and sweet as it used to be. Things were never be the same since Jaime lost his hand in combat and that includes his relationship with his sister, or his lover.
Since the death of Ned Stark, the whole family is still fighting for freedom and truth. After the famous Red Wedding, the Stark family (Jon Snow, Arya, Sansa, Bran and Rickon) is starting to get back on its feet as they try to continue to survive. John Snow has returned to the Wall as he managed to escape from the Wildlings captivity.
Arya Stark is still with her brutal captor, known as The Hound, and Bran is heading up north with his friends as they try to find the three-eyed crow. His prophetic dreams and mystical powers are getting stronger and season 4 will feature him as he tries to control his capabilities.
"Game of Thrones" season 4 is scheduled to kick off at 9 P.M. EDT.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage