‘Game of Thrones' Season 4 July 6 Premiere: Everything You Want To Know
By Riza Ornos | April 5, 2014 5:34 PM EST
HBO's "Game of Thrones" Season 4 premiere is finally coming and fans of the epic fantasy series are counting down the hours as they wait for the shows winter. The last season ended with a bloody finale and Season 4 promises new adventures, new storylines and new characters as the network airs it on Sunday, April 6.
Cast member Sophie Turner poses during the red carpet event for the movie "Another Me" at the Rome Film Festival, November 15, 2013. REUTERS/Max Ross
Fans will be returning to Westeros for another season of George R.R. Martin's saga as he racked up more characters. Since there are too many characters for this series, here some of the lead characters that fans need to watch out for GOT season 4.
Known as the show's cruelest family, the Lannisters are back together in Kings Landing including the family's patriarch Tywin Lannister. Still trying to maintain his family's power, Tywin played by Charles Dance is still serving his misfit of a grandson King Joffrey.
Fans favourite Tyrion Lannister played by Emmy winner Peter Dinklage has been forced to many his nephew's ex-fiance Sansa Stark. Jaime Lannister is also back from being held captive but his reunion with his twin Cersie is not as happy and sweet as it used to be. Things were never be the same since Jaime lost his hand in combat and that includes his relationship with his sister, or his lover.
Since the death of Ned Stark, the whole family is still fighting for freedom and truth. After the famous Red Wedding, the Stark family (Jon Snow, Arya, Sansa, Bran and Rickon) is starting to get back on its feet as they try to continue to survive. John Snow has returned to the Wall as he managed to escape from the Wildlings captivity.
Arya Stark is still with her brutal captor, known as The Hound, and Bran is heading up north with his friends as they try to find the three-eyed crow. His prophetic dreams and mystical powers are getting stronger and season 4 will feature him as he tries to control his capabilities.
"Game of Thrones" season 4 is scheduled to kick off at 9 P.M. EDT.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier