‘Game of Thrones' Season 4 July 6 Premiere: Everything You Want To Know
By Riza Ornos | April 5, 2014 5:34 PM EST
HBO's "Game of Thrones" Season 4 premiere is finally coming and fans of the epic fantasy series are counting down the hours as they wait for the shows winter. The last season ended with a bloody finale and Season 4 promises new adventures, new storylines and new characters as the network airs it on Sunday, April 6.
Cast member Sophie Turner poses during the red carpet event for the movie "Another Me" at the Rome Film Festival, November 15, 2013. REUTERS/Max Ross
Fans will be returning to Westeros for another season of George R.R. Martin's saga as he racked up more characters. Since there are too many characters for this series, here some of the lead characters that fans need to watch out for GOT season 4.
Known as the show's cruelest family, the Lannisters are back together in Kings Landing including the family's patriarch Tywin Lannister. Still trying to maintain his family's power, Tywin played by Charles Dance is still serving his misfit of a grandson King Joffrey.
Fans favourite Tyrion Lannister played by Emmy winner Peter Dinklage has been forced to many his nephew's ex-fiance Sansa Stark. Jaime Lannister is also back from being held captive but his reunion with his twin Cersie is not as happy and sweet as it used to be. Things were never be the same since Jaime lost his hand in combat and that includes his relationship with his sister, or his lover.
Since the death of Ned Stark, the whole family is still fighting for freedom and truth. After the famous Red Wedding, the Stark family (Jon Snow, Arya, Sansa, Bran and Rickon) is starting to get back on its feet as they try to continue to survive. John Snow has returned to the Wall as he managed to escape from the Wildlings captivity.
Arya Stark is still with her brutal captor, known as The Hound, and Bran is heading up north with his friends as they try to find the three-eyed crow. His prophetic dreams and mystical powers are getting stronger and season 4 will feature him as he tries to control his capabilities.
"Game of Thrones" season 4 is scheduled to kick off at 9 P.M. EDT.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money