ICC World T20 Semifinal: India vs South Africa Highlights
By Deepak Vikraman | April 5, 2014 1:58 PM EST
India cruised into the final of the ICC World T20 2014 courtesy that chaser extraordinaire Virat Kohli, who yet again showed exactly why he is considered to be one of the best in the business.
After being asked to bowl first, India, apart from R Ashwin, struggled to stem the run flow, with South Africa posting a big semifinal total of 172 for four from their 20 overs.
In reply, India got off to a good start thanks to their openers Rohit Sharma and Ajinkya Rahane, before Kohli took over in some style to hand India a comfortable victory, as they finished on 176 for four with five balls to spare - even Dale Steyn could do little as India romped home to setup another ICC final against Sri Lanka.
India will hope for a similar result against Sri Lanka like they managed in the 50-over World Cup final in Mumbai in 2011, which now stands as one of the country's modern day great memories.
Find the highlights of the second semifinal between India and South Africa HERE.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- Roger Federer and Michael Jordan Collaborate To Create Sneaker History For the US Open 2014
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected