ICC World T20 Semifinal: India vs South Africa Highlights
By Deepak Vikraman | April 5, 2014 1:58 PM EST
India cruised into the final of the ICC World T20 2014 courtesy that chaser extraordinaire Virat Kohli, who yet again showed exactly why he is considered to be one of the best in the business.
After being asked to bowl first, India, apart from R Ashwin, struggled to stem the run flow, with South Africa posting a big semifinal total of 172 for four from their 20 overs.
In reply, India got off to a good start thanks to their openers Rohit Sharma and Ajinkya Rahane, before Kohli took over in some style to hand India a comfortable victory, as they finished on 176 for four with five balls to spare - even Dale Steyn could do little as India romped home to setup another ICC final against Sri Lanka.
India will hope for a similar result against Sri Lanka like they managed in the 50-over World Cup final in Mumbai in 2011, which now stands as one of the country's modern day great memories.
Find the highlights of the second semifinal between India and South Africa HERE.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu