5 Reasons You Should Wait For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 5, 2014 1:41 PM EST
Rumors on Galaxy Note 4 started to emerge and consumers are quite excited.
Consumers expect many new specs and features for the upcoming phablet. Some of the features of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 were already given away by its little brother, Samsung Galaxy S5, which packed a fingerprint sensor in the home button for added security and convenience and the IP67 certified design that is both water- and dust-resistant.
Screenshot from official site
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Also, the device may finally come in metallic body and not similar to the previous year's faux leather back casing.
Samsung has not announced the official specs and features and the release date of its tablet-smartphone hybrid. But speculations said the phablet will follow the release of its predecessors. The handset may arrive in September.There were reports Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will battle head on with Apple's alleged phablet, which was also speculated to be launched in the same time.
Below are the five reasons consumers should anticipate Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date:
Three-Fold, 2K Display
Rumors claimed Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will pack a three-fold screen display with 2K pixel resolution. The resolution is apt for the massive screen panel of the smartphone-tablet hybrid. This is supported by Samsung's plans of releasing qHD displays this year.
Eight Core Processor
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was reported to pack an eight core chipset either Snapdragon 805 or Samsung's new Exynos processor. Samsung already packed the supposed eight core processor by packing two quad core CPU.
Android 4.5 Lollypop OS
The upcoming Samsung's phablet will surely run with the rumored Android 4.5 Lollypop OS to be announced at the Google's I/O Conference. It is still unconfirmed whether the new OS will be version 4.5 or 5.0.
New Functions for S-Pen
Samsung Galaxy Note 4's stylus, commonly known as the S-Pen, will receive new functions and capabilities as Apple was also rumored to release its own version of stylus dubbed as iPen.
Better Back Camera
The fourth generation of Samsung's phablet will most likely pack an improved back camera Samsung will either increase the number of megapixels of the device or improve the lens or the camera software used.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance