Battlefield 4: New Bug Kills Off Attack Boat Pilots without Taking Fire [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | April 5, 2014 2:25 AM EST
Since its release, Battlefield 4 has been having various issues, related to server and bugs. But the game has still sailed past without encountering any humiliation, thanks to its gameplay and new features.
Battlefield 4 was released on 29 October.
Watch Dogs: Size of Map, Absence of Loading Screens Detailed, New Footage to be Released at PAX East [VIDEO]
And it has now emerged that Battlefield 4's latest downloadable content (DLC), Naval Strike, which was released a couple of weeks earlier for Premium subscribers, is reportedly having a bug that will kill an attack boat pilot, without taking direct fire.
YouTube user Xfactor Gaming has posted a video that explains the bug and the ensuing death of the pilot. Players were able to eliminate Attack Boat TV missiles with the help of the attack boat, which would kill and not allow the TV missile of the enemies. But with the bug, the damage is shifted to the player who is piloting the boat.
Battlefield 4 is known to be a problematic game to a lot of players. But the developers has been constantly working to iron out the issues. The issues were so huge that developer DICE even went as far as saying that it will stop the work on all future products and will focus only on Battlefield 4 issues.
However, DICE rolled out a few updates recently that patched up several persistent issues on all the consoles, though some issues have still remained.
The company stated on 2 April that some players are facing "rubber banding" issue on their platforms, especially during matches with 64 players. "Reducing lag for these players is absolutely a top priority for us to solve and we expect to have the solution very soon," it said in the official blog.
Battlefield 4 features multiplayer and has a second screen via Commander mode and app Levolution. The FPS title was banned in China, following the release of the China Rising DLC pack. The game was released on 29 October for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
(YouTube Courtesy: XfactorGaming)
Photo credit: battlefield.com (Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports