Battlefield 4: New Bug Kills Off Attack Boat Pilots without Taking Fire [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | April 5, 2014 2:25 AM EST
Since its release, Battlefield 4 has been having various issues, related to server and bugs. But the game has still sailed past without encountering any humiliation, thanks to its gameplay and new features.
Battlefield 4 was released on 29 October.
Watch Dogs: Size of Map, Absence of Loading Screens Detailed, New Footage to be Released at PAX East [VIDEO]
And it has now emerged that Battlefield 4's latest downloadable content (DLC), Naval Strike, which was released a couple of weeks earlier for Premium subscribers, is reportedly having a bug that will kill an attack boat pilot, without taking direct fire.
YouTube user Xfactor Gaming has posted a video that explains the bug and the ensuing death of the pilot. Players were able to eliminate Attack Boat TV missiles with the help of the attack boat, which would kill and not allow the TV missile of the enemies. But with the bug, the damage is shifted to the player who is piloting the boat.
Battlefield 4 is known to be a problematic game to a lot of players. But the developers has been constantly working to iron out the issues. The issues were so huge that developer DICE even went as far as saying that it will stop the work on all future products and will focus only on Battlefield 4 issues.
However, DICE rolled out a few updates recently that patched up several persistent issues on all the consoles, though some issues have still remained.
The company stated on 2 April that some players are facing "rubber banding" issue on their platforms, especially during matches with 64 players. "Reducing lag for these players is absolutely a top priority for us to solve and we expect to have the solution very soon," it said in the official blog.
Battlefield 4 features multiplayer and has a second screen via Commander mode and app Levolution. The FPS title was banned in China, following the release of the China Rising DLC pack. The game was released on 29 October for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
(YouTube Courtesy: XfactorGaming)
Photo credit: battlefield.com (Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- Xbox One News: Games with Gold for August Announced; Updates for Progress in China
- The SIMS 4 on Sept 2 Release: Low Demands Specs, No Toddlers or Pools and 3 Premium Packs
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast