Battlefield 4: New Bug Kills Off Attack Boat Pilots without Taking Fire [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | April 5, 2014 2:25 AM EST
Since its release, Battlefield 4 has been having various issues, related to server and bugs. But the game has still sailed past without encountering any humiliation, thanks to its gameplay and new features.
Battlefield 4 was released on 29 October.
Watch Dogs: Size of Map, Absence of Loading Screens Detailed, New Footage to be Released at PAX East [VIDEO]
And it has now emerged that Battlefield 4's latest downloadable content (DLC), Naval Strike, which was released a couple of weeks earlier for Premium subscribers, is reportedly having a bug that will kill an attack boat pilot, without taking direct fire.
YouTube user Xfactor Gaming has posted a video that explains the bug and the ensuing death of the pilot. Players were able to eliminate Attack Boat TV missiles with the help of the attack boat, which would kill and not allow the TV missile of the enemies. But with the bug, the damage is shifted to the player who is piloting the boat.
Battlefield 4 is known to be a problematic game to a lot of players. But the developers has been constantly working to iron out the issues. The issues were so huge that developer DICE even went as far as saying that it will stop the work on all future products and will focus only on Battlefield 4 issues.
However, DICE rolled out a few updates recently that patched up several persistent issues on all the consoles, though some issues have still remained.
The company stated on 2 April that some players are facing "rubber banding" issue on their platforms, especially during matches with 64 players. "Reducing lag for these players is absolutely a top priority for us to solve and we expect to have the solution very soon," it said in the official blog.
Battlefield 4 features multiplayer and has a second screen via Commander mode and app Levolution. The FPS title was banned in China, following the release of the China Rising DLC pack. The game was released on 29 October for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
(YouTube Courtesy: XfactorGaming)
Photo credit: battlefield.com (Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android L 5.0 Eligible And Ineligible Devices: Nexus Gadgets, Google Play Edition And Android One
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- Know More About ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Team Aqua And Magma, Pokemon Bank and Global Link
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Dates Set To Hit 3 Areas As Early As September
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers