Battlefield 4: New Bug Kills Off Attack Boat Pilots without Taking Fire [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | April 5, 2014 2:25 AM EST
Since its release, Battlefield 4 has been having various issues, related to server and bugs. But the game has still sailed past without encountering any humiliation, thanks to its gameplay and new features.
Battlefield 4 was released on 29 October.
Watch Dogs: Size of Map, Absence of Loading Screens Detailed, New Footage to be Released at PAX East [VIDEO]
And it has now emerged that Battlefield 4's latest downloadable content (DLC), Naval Strike, which was released a couple of weeks earlier for Premium subscribers, is reportedly having a bug that will kill an attack boat pilot, without taking direct fire.
YouTube user Xfactor Gaming has posted a video that explains the bug and the ensuing death of the pilot. Players were able to eliminate Attack Boat TV missiles with the help of the attack boat, which would kill and not allow the TV missile of the enemies. But with the bug, the damage is shifted to the player who is piloting the boat.
Battlefield 4 is known to be a problematic game to a lot of players. But the developers has been constantly working to iron out the issues. The issues were so huge that developer DICE even went as far as saying that it will stop the work on all future products and will focus only on Battlefield 4 issues.
However, DICE rolled out a few updates recently that patched up several persistent issues on all the consoles, though some issues have still remained.
The company stated on 2 April that some players are facing "rubber banding" issue on their platforms, especially during matches with 64 players. "Reducing lag for these players is absolutely a top priority for us to solve and we expect to have the solution very soon," it said in the official blog.
Battlefield 4 features multiplayer and has a second screen via Commander mode and app Levolution. The FPS title was banned in China, following the release of the China Rising DLC pack. The game was released on 29 October for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
(YouTube Courtesy: XfactorGaming)
Photo credit: battlefield.com (Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Sony Xperia Z3, Xperia Z3 Compact Gets Certified For 23.0.1.A.1.43, Xperia Z3 Dual For 23.0.F.1.82
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery