'Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi' Season 5: Evicted Pooja Gaur Predicts Show's Winner, Labels Mugdha Godse Weakest
By Arijita Bhowmik | April 5, 2014 1:06 AM EST
Television actress Pooja Gaur, known for her 'perfect bahu' roles in telly soaps, has shared her experience of "Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi" Season 5, with inputs on celebrity contestants.
Gaur became the first to be evicted from the show, which has contestants performing daring stunts. However, the actress feels that despite a brief stint, the show has helped overcome her fears.
Contestants of "Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi" Season 5
"I used to be scared of needles before. I would cringe and cry if I ever had to take an injection. Now my thought process is if I can do daring stunts on KKK 5 then a needle pricking is nothing," the actress told Bollywood Life.
The actress, while speaking further about fellow contestants, revealed the strongest of the lot.
"I think Salman Yusuf Khan and Gurmeet Choudhary are very tough. They have a great competitive spirit in them. Then again Rajneesh Duggal and Nikitin Dheer are also very good. Among the girls, I think Rochelle Maria Rao is fierce and Gauahar Khan is very strong."
When asked who is the weakest of the 13 contestants, Gaur named model Mugdha Godse. "She (Godse) is really scared of any reptile or animal. Every second stunt involves some creature or the other. Physically she is very fit... Once she overcomes that fear, she can be great."
The actress was all praise for Gauahar, whom she felt overcame most of her phobias and performed her tasks to the hilt.
Regarding the show's winner, the actress said: "I think Salman, Gurmeet, Rajneesh and Nikitin have a very good chance of winning this show."
It should be noted that leaked reports had already claimed Duggal, Choudhary and Dheer are the show's finalists, though the winner's name has been kept under wraps.
(Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2