Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Boss to Offload Dynamic Duo for ‘Rebuilding’ Funds
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 4, 2014 10:27 PM EST
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho will reportedly sell two of his prized assets to fund future purchases, as he looks to rebuild his squad.
Report suggests that either Chelsea's Eden Hazard or Oscar could be offloaded this summer to raise transfer funds for a squad overhaul
The Mirror suggests that the Portuguese mentor has already obtained the approval of Roman Abramovich to offload either of attacking duo Eden Hazard and Oscar, which Mourinho jokingly valued at £300million, in the next transfer window to amass a huge sum.
They will join Fernando Torres, Samuel Eto'o, Demba Ba, and Romelu Lukaku to aid Chelsea's major overhaul.
Meanwhile, defender £22million-rated David Luiz is also in consideration to join the aforementioned players amid interests from Barcelona and Paris Saint Germain.
The "Special One" is particularly looking for a legitimate world-class striker, with the likes of Diego Costa, Falcao, and Edinson Cavani rumoured to be in the mix, to help their Premier League and European title bid next term as insufficient goal production has proved to be costly this season.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- Top 10 Highest Paid Tennis Players
- Manny Pacquiao To Gauge KO Power Against Chris Algieri
- Dallas Cowboys Have Worst Linebackers in History, Tony Romo To Miss Games Again – Gerry Fraley
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop