Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Boss to Offload Dynamic Duo for ‘Rebuilding’ Funds
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 4, 2014 10:27 PM EST
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho will reportedly sell two of his prized assets to fund future purchases, as he looks to rebuild his squad.
Report suggests that either Chelsea's Eden Hazard or Oscar could be offloaded this summer to raise transfer funds for a squad overhaul
The Mirror suggests that the Portuguese mentor has already obtained the approval of Roman Abramovich to offload either of attacking duo Eden Hazard and Oscar, which Mourinho jokingly valued at £300million, in the next transfer window to amass a huge sum.
They will join Fernando Torres, Samuel Eto'o, Demba Ba, and Romelu Lukaku to aid Chelsea's major overhaul.
Meanwhile, defender £22million-rated David Luiz is also in consideration to join the aforementioned players amid interests from Barcelona and Paris Saint Germain.
The "Special One" is particularly looking for a legitimate world-class striker, with the likes of Diego Costa, Falcao, and Edinson Cavani rumoured to be in the mix, to help their Premier League and European title bid next term as insufficient goal production has proved to be costly this season.
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Michael Schumacher Condition: Manager Sabine Kehm Says The 7-Time World Champion Is Making ‘Progress Appropriate To The Severity Of His Situation’
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510