Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Boss to Offload Dynamic Duo for ‘Rebuilding’ Funds
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 4, 2014 10:27 PM EST
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho will reportedly sell two of his prized assets to fund future purchases, as he looks to rebuild his squad.
Report suggests that either Chelsea's Eden Hazard or Oscar could be offloaded this summer to raise transfer funds for a squad overhaul
The Mirror suggests that the Portuguese mentor has already obtained the approval of Roman Abramovich to offload either of attacking duo Eden Hazard and Oscar, which Mourinho jokingly valued at £300million, in the next transfer window to amass a huge sum.
They will join Fernando Torres, Samuel Eto'o, Demba Ba, and Romelu Lukaku to aid Chelsea's major overhaul.
Meanwhile, defender £22million-rated David Luiz is also in consideration to join the aforementioned players amid interests from Barcelona and Paris Saint Germain.
The "Special One" is particularly looking for a legitimate world-class striker, with the likes of Diego Costa, Falcao, and Edinson Cavani rumoured to be in the mix, to help their Premier League and European title bid next term as insufficient goal production has proved to be costly this season.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage