Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Extravagant Wedding: 'Kimye' to Spend a Whopping $125,000 to Entertain Each Guest !
By nidhi tewari | April 4, 2014 9:58 PM EST
Reality television star Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West are leaving no stone unturned to ensure that their celebrity guests are fully entertained at their wedding in Paris. According to Grazia U.K. magazine's report, the Vogue couple are reportedly spending $125,000 per guest at their extravagant wedding, which will take place at Paris' Trianon Palace Hotel. It is expected that 200 guests will attend the event.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week, September 29, 2013.
Kim and Kanye made sure that their wedding invites was hand delivered to every guest, and each card was worth $1000. The invite came in gold silk boxes with a mini photo album, showing the love affair of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at various stages.
"Kim and Kanye wanted the invites to be as lavish as possible, and commissioned a couture designer to create gold silk boxes containing a photo album of their fairytale romance and a silk invite etched in real gold leaf with a clasp of natural pearls," the source said to Grazia magazine.
The wedding invites is the just a small part of a lavish wedding ceremony. According to reports, once the guests arrive in Paris on Kimye's private jets, they will be spoilt with luxury goody bags, which will contain "$500 bottles of Bollinger champagne and $200 Creme de la Mer products." To add more personal touch to their wedding, Kim and Kanye will also give handmade souvenir trinkets with their initials etched in Swarovski crystals to each of the guests. The guests will also receive some real good perfumes bottles. If guests want to relax after their long flight, there will be $250 vouchers for each of them for treatments at the hotel spa.
Kim also plans to make her wedding to Kanye West a memorable one. To make it memorable, she will carry her eight-month old baby North West in her arms while walking down the aisle. This will be the third wedding for Kim Kardashian and the first for Kanye West.
Kim plans to wear three designer dresses on her D-day. Kim and Kayne's wedding looks like will become the most talked about wedding of the year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region