Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Extravagant Wedding: 'Kimye' to Spend a Whopping $125,000 to Entertain Each Guest !
By nidhi tewari | April 4, 2014 9:58 PM EST
Reality television star Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West are leaving no stone unturned to ensure that their celebrity guests are fully entertained at their wedding in Paris. According to Grazia U.K. magazine's report, the Vogue couple are reportedly spending $125,000 per guest at their extravagant wedding, which will take place at Paris' Trianon Palace Hotel. It is expected that 200 guests will attend the event.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week, September 29, 2013.
Kim and Kanye made sure that their wedding invites was hand delivered to every guest, and each card was worth $1000. The invite came in gold silk boxes with a mini photo album, showing the love affair of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at various stages.
"Kim and Kanye wanted the invites to be as lavish as possible, and commissioned a couture designer to create gold silk boxes containing a photo album of their fairytale romance and a silk invite etched in real gold leaf with a clasp of natural pearls," the source said to Grazia magazine.
The wedding invites is the just a small part of a lavish wedding ceremony. According to reports, once the guests arrive in Paris on Kimye's private jets, they will be spoilt with luxury goody bags, which will contain "$500 bottles of Bollinger champagne and $200 Creme de la Mer products." To add more personal touch to their wedding, Kim and Kanye will also give handmade souvenir trinkets with their initials etched in Swarovski crystals to each of the guests. The guests will also receive some real good perfumes bottles. If guests want to relax after their long flight, there will be $250 vouchers for each of them for treatments at the hotel spa.
Kim also plans to make her wedding to Kanye West a memorable one. To make it memorable, she will carry her eight-month old baby North West in her arms while walking down the aisle. This will be the third wedding for Kim Kardashian and the first for Kanye West.
Kim plans to wear three designer dresses on her D-day. Kim and Kayne's wedding looks like will become the most talked about wedding of the year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports