Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Extravagant Wedding: 'Kimye' to Spend a Whopping $125,000 to Entertain Each Guest !
By nidhi tewari | April 4, 2014 9:58 PM EST
Reality television star Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West are leaving no stone unturned to ensure that their celebrity guests are fully entertained at their wedding in Paris. According to Grazia U.K. magazine's report, the Vogue couple are reportedly spending $125,000 per guest at their extravagant wedding, which will take place at Paris' Trianon Palace Hotel. It is expected that 200 guests will attend the event.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week, September 29, 2013.
Kim and Kanye made sure that their wedding invites was hand delivered to every guest, and each card was worth $1000. The invite came in gold silk boxes with a mini photo album, showing the love affair of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at various stages.
"Kim and Kanye wanted the invites to be as lavish as possible, and commissioned a couture designer to create gold silk boxes containing a photo album of their fairytale romance and a silk invite etched in real gold leaf with a clasp of natural pearls," the source said to Grazia magazine.
The wedding invites is the just a small part of a lavish wedding ceremony. According to reports, once the guests arrive in Paris on Kimye's private jets, they will be spoilt with luxury goody bags, which will contain "$500 bottles of Bollinger champagne and $200 Creme de la Mer products." To add more personal touch to their wedding, Kim and Kanye will also give handmade souvenir trinkets with their initials etched in Swarovski crystals to each of the guests. The guests will also receive some real good perfumes bottles. If guests want to relax after their long flight, there will be $250 vouchers for each of them for treatments at the hotel spa.
Kim also plans to make her wedding to Kanye West a memorable one. To make it memorable, she will carry her eight-month old baby North West in her arms while walking down the aisle. This will be the third wedding for Kim Kardashian and the first for Kanye West.
Kim plans to wear three designer dresses on her D-day. Kim and Kayne's wedding looks like will become the most talked about wedding of the year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date