Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners on Verge of Signing Juventus Target Man
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 4, 2014 9:43 PM EST
Arsenal are suggested to be on the verge of signing Juventus target man Mirko Vucinic.
The Montenegro international is believed to be finding a way out of the Old Lady after finding himself out of favour this season.
Arsenal are reported to be on the verge of signing Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic
He has only managed to start four times in the Serie A, but has, nevertheless, produced 2 goals.
At 30, he is nearing his twilight years and would like to make the most out of the remaining opportunities to end his career with a "bang!"
His best years are not behind him yet, and he could realistically challenge Olivier Giroud for a regular spot in the Gunners' attacking line.
But, playing as cover, in case of the Frenchman's unavailability, will not be such a bad thing for the north Londoners because of the experience and the class that he brings to the table.
The former Roma man is currently valued in the region of £10million.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money