Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners on Verge of Signing Juventus Target Man
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 4, 2014 9:43 PM EST
Arsenal are suggested to be on the verge of signing Juventus target man Mirko Vucinic.
The Montenegro international is believed to be finding a way out of the Old Lady after finding himself out of favour this season.
Arsenal are reported to be on the verge of signing Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic
He has only managed to start four times in the Serie A, but has, nevertheless, produced 2 goals.
At 30, he is nearing his twilight years and would like to make the most out of the remaining opportunities to end his career with a "bang!"
His best years are not behind him yet, and he could realistically challenge Olivier Giroud for a regular spot in the Gunners' attacking line.
But, playing as cover, in case of the Frenchman's unavailability, will not be such a bad thing for the north Londoners because of the experience and the class that he brings to the table.
The former Roma man is currently valued in the region of £10million.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Hailed Swiss Sportsman Of The Year, Beating Stan Wawrinka
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- Hoax Alert: Floyd Mayweather Didn’t Die Of Drug Overdose
- NFL News: Chicago Bears Likely To Fire Head Coach Marc Trestman At End Of NFL Season
- NBA Trade Discussions ‘Tremendous’; 10 Teams Including Rockets, Clippers and Hornets Active For Probable Deals—NBA Insider