Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners on Verge of Signing Juventus Target Man
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 4, 2014 9:43 PM EST
Arsenal are suggested to be on the verge of signing Juventus target man Mirko Vucinic.
The Montenegro international is believed to be finding a way out of the Old Lady after finding himself out of favour this season.
Arsenal are reported to be on the verge of signing Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic
He has only managed to start four times in the Serie A, but has, nevertheless, produced 2 goals.
At 30, he is nearing his twilight years and would like to make the most out of the remaining opportunities to end his career with a "bang!"
His best years are not behind him yet, and he could realistically challenge Olivier Giroud for a regular spot in the Gunners' attacking line.
But, playing as cover, in case of the Frenchman's unavailability, will not be such a bad thing for the north Londoners because of the experience and the class that he brings to the table.
The former Roma man is currently valued in the region of £10million.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft