Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners on Verge of Signing Juventus Target Man
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 4, 2014 9:43 PM EST
Arsenal are suggested to be on the verge of signing Juventus target man Mirko Vucinic.
The Montenegro international is believed to be finding a way out of the Old Lady after finding himself out of favour this season.
Arsenal are reported to be on the verge of signing Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic
He has only managed to start four times in the Serie A, but has, nevertheless, produced 2 goals.
At 30, he is nearing his twilight years and would like to make the most out of the remaining opportunities to end his career with a "bang!"
His best years are not behind him yet, and he could realistically challenge Olivier Giroud for a regular spot in the Gunners' attacking line.
But, playing as cover, in case of the Frenchman's unavailability, will not be such a bad thing for the north Londoners because of the experience and the class that he brings to the table.
The former Roma man is currently valued in the region of £10million.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles