Liverpool FC Transfer News: Ukraine International Could Finally Move to Anfield, Tweets Agent
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 4, 2014 9:03 PM EST
Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk winger Yevhen Konoplyanka could finally make his move to Liverpool this summer after talks in January fell through.
Dnipro's Yevhen Konoplyanka could finally move to Liverpool this summer after a failed bid in January
"En route to Liverpool," he posted on his social media page.
— James Lippett (@JamLipp78) April 1, 2014
The wide man features regularly for former Real Madrid boss Juande Ramos' squad in the Ukrainian Premier League.
He has tallied 11 goals and 6 assists in 24 starts in all competitions, which included an effort that reached the second round in the Europa League, only to bow out in the hands of Premier League giants Tottenham.
Former Arsenal player Oleh Luzhny called Konoplyanka a "headless chicken" in the past, believing that his playing style is not suited for England's top-flight.
However, being able to play consistently under a world-class boss in Ramos says much about his quality.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4