Liverpool FC Transfer News: Ukraine International Could Finally Move to Anfield, Tweets Agent
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 4, 2014 9:03 PM EST
Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk winger Yevhen Konoplyanka could finally make his move to Liverpool this summer after talks in January fell through.
Dnipro's Yevhen Konoplyanka could finally move to Liverpool this summer after a failed bid in January
"En route to Liverpool," he posted on his social media page.
— James Lippett (@JamLipp78) April 1, 2014
The wide man features regularly for former Real Madrid boss Juande Ramos' squad in the Ukrainian Premier League.
He has tallied 11 goals and 6 assists in 24 starts in all competitions, which included an effort that reached the second round in the Europa League, only to bow out in the hands of Premier League giants Tottenham.
Former Arsenal player Oleh Luzhny called Konoplyanka a "headless chicken" in the past, believing that his playing style is not suited for England's top-flight.
However, being able to play consistently under a world-class boss in Ramos says much about his quality.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen