Formula One Where to Watch Live: Bahrain GP Practice 1 and 2 Live Streaming Information
By Shruthi SU | April 4, 2014 8:58 PM EST
Mercedes have enjoyed a great start to this Formula 1 season, having Nico Rosberg (43 points) and Lewis Hamilton (25 points) in the lead after the first two races. The Germans have also been on the quicker end of things at Bahrain during testing.
Though Hamilton did not have the best of results in the season opener in Australia, he made up for it in Malaysia, and is now motivated to continue his good run in the Sakhir circuit.
"It was great to kick-start my season with a win in Malaysia," Hamilton said. "Taking a one-two was also a fantastic result for the team and I can't wait to see what we can do here. I've finished on the podium a couple of times here but, for one reason or another, I've never managed to get the win. Until last week it was the same story for me with Malaysia, so fingers crossed this can be the year of breaking those cycles."
While Mercedes is looking to carry on the momentum, Williams is keen on changing their poor from after putting up not-so-great shows both in Australia and Malaysia. They have had a good winter testing in Bahrain and would like to bank on that.
"Sakhir is well known to all of the teams as we spent eight days testing there in February and March with our new cars this year," Rod Nelson, Williams chief test and support engineer, said about the race weekend. "However for the first time in the race's history we are to have a night race. This can present its own problems, with temperatures dropping after the start which is almost the same time as the sun sets. We often have quite high winds from the Gulf and not only can this affect car balance it means that sand on the track can be an issue, particularly at the start of the day."
Formula One: Live Streaming Information
Bahrain GP FP1 (starts 2 pm local time, 4.30 pm IST, 6 am ET, 11 am GMT) and FP2 (starts 6 pm local time, 8 pm IST, 2.30 pm GMT)
|India||Star Sports 4|
|United Kingdom||BBC, Sky Sports|
|Middle East and North Africa||Bein Sports Arabia|
|Germany, Italy||Sky Sport|
|UK||HERE or HERE|
|Canada||HERE or HERE|
|Germany and Italy||HERE or HERE|
(Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier