Khloe Kardashian's Relationship With French Montana is Platonic
By Sonam Malik | April 4, 2014 8:02 PM EST
Recently "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Khloe Kardashian sparked dating rumors with rapper French Montana. The two were allegedly involved in a romance and were on their way to become the next power couple, post Kimye. However, if the sources are to be believed their relationship is absolutely platonic.
"Nobody is occupying her time in a romantic way and yes, she's good friends with Frenchie but it's strictly platonic and in no way romantic," Hollywoodlife quoted an insider. "She has a gazillion friends in hip hop and he's one of them ... She's just having a good time, being Khloe and wants to express her life through pictures."
The two have reportedly become inseparable and this had led to speculations that Kardashian has moved on from her ex-husband Lamar Odom with Montana. However, that's not the case as the reality star is still on talking terms with Odom and she is even planning to call off the divorce.
"She is going to call off the divorce and wants to take her time to see if they can make it as a couple again, Heat quoted a source.
"She's been checking up on him every day. He wants to see her soon. Khloe has actually been really sweet. Her installing a basketball court [in her new house] really says something. He thinks he could get Khloe back," another source added.
Though Odom and Kardashian fans are happy with reconciliation hints, momager Kris Jenner is not in favor of the reunion. Jenner does not want her daughter to get hurt once again and it is normal for a parent to get perturbed about her daughter's personal life.
The 29-year-old went through a strenuous phase when she was married to Odom. Their marriage went kaput when Odom allegedly took to drugs and was involved with other women.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles