'Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of April 7, 2014: It's All About Love
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 4, 2014 7:17 PM EST
Will madness be gone now that April is in bloom? The "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) spoilers for the week of April 7, 2014 reveal a great deal of the word "love" being associated to some of the fans' well-loved characters. So does that mean a yes?
If yes, it will be implicitly frustrating to be getting lost with what the fan's favorite "Bold and the Beautiful" characters had been up to, so here's a short recap of what happened in the first week of April on "B&B."
In the spoilers for Mar. 31, 2014, a tease of what Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) was about to feel had been divulged, leaving Katie insecure for a while. But Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) made sure that Katie would have no reason for her insecurities, so everything got settled. Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang), on the other hand, finally cleared things up with Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) on a heart-to-heart talk, according to soapcentral recaps.
Ridge wanted to gain back his position as CEO at the Forrester Creations and fired Olive Jones (Zack Conroy). Instead, Ridge got his shock when Eric made him co-vice president with Brooke and made Rick Forrester (Jacob Young) stay in his position. In the end, the final decisions rested on Eric Forrester (John McCook) and made Oliver stay in the company.
Katie was taken aback after hearing Eric's decision. Now Brooke and Ridge will have to work together as vice-president of Forrester Creations. Meanwhile, Maya Avant (Karla Mosley) got surprised when she learned about Aly and Oliver's reaction, and gets displeased when she sees Oliver and Aly lock lips in a kiss.
For the week of April 7, 2014, the B&B spoilers divulge sweet details about the characters' love life. With the new position of Ridge in Forrester Creations coming out as a complete surprise, according to soap.sheknows spoilers, Ridge will pass up the opportunity in favor of her love for Katie.
Brooke, after finally getting somber from all the bottles she had hit to free herself from what Katie and Ridge did to her, will decide to give Katie somber news. And Aly Forrester (Ashlyn Pearce), after kissing Oliver, will decide to talk about her love life to the ghost of Darla (Schae Harrison). And, yes, Katie and Ridge's passionate lovemaking is still fresh in everyone's mind, but "Bold and the Beautiful" fans will witness, once again, another couple making love. Any guess?
Stay tuned for more spoilers and updates. To watch clips and know more about B&B's previous and upcoming episodes, visit the CBS Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU