'Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of April 7, 2014: It's All About Love
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 4, 2014 7:17 PM EST
Will madness be gone now that April is in bloom? The "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) spoilers for the week of April 7, 2014 reveal a great deal of the word "love" being associated to some of the fans' well-loved characters. So does that mean a yes?
If yes, it will be implicitly frustrating to be getting lost with what the fan's favorite "Bold and the Beautiful" characters had been up to, so here's a short recap of what happened in the first week of April on "B&B."
In the spoilers for Mar. 31, 2014, a tease of what Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) was about to feel had been divulged, leaving Katie insecure for a while. But Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) made sure that Katie would have no reason for her insecurities, so everything got settled. Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang), on the other hand, finally cleared things up with Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) on a heart-to-heart talk, according to soapcentral recaps.
Ridge wanted to gain back his position as CEO at the Forrester Creations and fired Olive Jones (Zack Conroy). Instead, Ridge got his shock when Eric made him co-vice president with Brooke and made Rick Forrester (Jacob Young) stay in his position. In the end, the final decisions rested on Eric Forrester (John McCook) and made Oliver stay in the company.
Katie was taken aback after hearing Eric's decision. Now Brooke and Ridge will have to work together as vice-president of Forrester Creations. Meanwhile, Maya Avant (Karla Mosley) got surprised when she learned about Aly and Oliver's reaction, and gets displeased when she sees Oliver and Aly lock lips in a kiss.
For the week of April 7, 2014, the B&B spoilers divulge sweet details about the characters' love life. With the new position of Ridge in Forrester Creations coming out as a complete surprise, according to soap.sheknows spoilers, Ridge will pass up the opportunity in favor of her love for Katie.
Brooke, after finally getting somber from all the bottles she had hit to free herself from what Katie and Ridge did to her, will decide to give Katie somber news. And Aly Forrester (Ashlyn Pearce), after kissing Oliver, will decide to talk about her love life to the ghost of Darla (Schae Harrison). And, yes, Katie and Ridge's passionate lovemaking is still fresh in everyone's mind, but "Bold and the Beautiful" fans will witness, once again, another couple making love. Any guess?
Stay tuned for more spoilers and updates. To watch clips and know more about B&B's previous and upcoming episodes, visit the CBS Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS