'Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of April 7, 2014: It's All About Love
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 4, 2014 7:17 PM EST
Will madness be gone now that April is in bloom? The "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) spoilers for the week of April 7, 2014 reveal a great deal of the word "love" being associated to some of the fans' well-loved characters. So does that mean a yes?
If yes, it will be implicitly frustrating to be getting lost with what the fan's favorite "Bold and the Beautiful" characters had been up to, so here's a short recap of what happened in the first week of April on "B&B."
In the spoilers for Mar. 31, 2014, a tease of what Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) was about to feel had been divulged, leaving Katie insecure for a while. But Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) made sure that Katie would have no reason for her insecurities, so everything got settled. Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang), on the other hand, finally cleared things up with Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) on a heart-to-heart talk, according to soapcentral recaps.
Ridge wanted to gain back his position as CEO at the Forrester Creations and fired Olive Jones (Zack Conroy). Instead, Ridge got his shock when Eric made him co-vice president with Brooke and made Rick Forrester (Jacob Young) stay in his position. In the end, the final decisions rested on Eric Forrester (John McCook) and made Oliver stay in the company.
Katie was taken aback after hearing Eric's decision. Now Brooke and Ridge will have to work together as vice-president of Forrester Creations. Meanwhile, Maya Avant (Karla Mosley) got surprised when she learned about Aly and Oliver's reaction, and gets displeased when she sees Oliver and Aly lock lips in a kiss.
For the week of April 7, 2014, the B&B spoilers divulge sweet details about the characters' love life. With the new position of Ridge in Forrester Creations coming out as a complete surprise, according to soap.sheknows spoilers, Ridge will pass up the opportunity in favor of her love for Katie.
Brooke, after finally getting somber from all the bottles she had hit to free herself from what Katie and Ridge did to her, will decide to give Katie somber news. And Aly Forrester (Ashlyn Pearce), after kissing Oliver, will decide to talk about her love life to the ghost of Darla (Schae Harrison). And, yes, Katie and Ridge's passionate lovemaking is still fresh in everyone's mind, but "Bold and the Beautiful" fans will witness, once again, another couple making love. Any guess?
Stay tuned for more spoilers and updates. To watch clips and know more about B&B's previous and upcoming episodes, visit the CBS Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- 'The Good Wife' Season 4, Episode 10 Spoilers: Alicia Florrick Campaign Goes Awry In Winter Finale (Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide