Pawan Kalyan to Set Up Jana Sena Party Office in Hyderabad Suburbs
By Rama Mohan | April 4, 2014 6:42 PM EST
Having declared that neither he nor his party candidates would contest this year's (2014) elections for Lok Sabha or the State Assembly in Andhra Pradesh, Jana Sena founder Pawan Kalyan is now searching for a suitable place for his party office in Hyderabad.
The actor does not want his party activities to affect the peaceful life of Hyderabad residents, and hence he is searching for a space away from the residential colonies of the city.
"As political leaders, we may think that we are so important to people that we can disturb their peace anytime. But we forget that we have a responsibility not to disturb people in any way, so myself and a few friends are trying hard to locate such an office," The Hindu quoted Kalyan.
Fans of popular film stars in India often go berserk whenever any public event takes place. But Kalyan, who has a vast fan following in AP, took all precautions while organising public meetings for his party launch in Hyderabad and for the release of the party ideology book, "ISM" in Visakhapatnam. No untoward incidents were reported in the two public meetings.
The actor has explained that Jana Sena's office will come into being in full swing by the end of this year with all required office-bearers, who will invite volunteers and make them a part of the party. Jana Sena is determined to bring in a social change in the state.
Till a full-fledged office is established, Kalyan will be the spokesperson of the party. However, the party office-bearers at district-level will keep the communication channels open for the public.
Kalyan, who has vowed to wipe out Congress from Andhra Pradesh, has announced full support to BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi. On the other hand, his eldest brother and Union Tourism Mininster K Chiranjeevi is heading the campaign committee of Congress and canvassing in Seemandhra region this election season.
On 3 April he urged voters not to vote YS Jaganmohan Reddy-led YSRCP. "The situation will be worse if Jagan is voted to power," The Times of India quoted Kalyan.
The actor recently stated that he would devote his time equally for his party work and film career.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4