'Fast And Furious 7' Film Rises From The Dead: Paul Walker Scenes to be Used
By Sonalee singh | April 4, 2014 6:27 PM EST
"Fast and Furious 7" has finally resumed filming in Abu Dhabi after a four month halt. The production of the film was stalled after Paul Walker passed away in tragic car crash. Director James Wan posted a photo on his Instagram account capturing a placard with a caption "First day back filming. Better and stronger."
Before the tragic passing of Walker, more than half of the film was completed. Walker played the role of Brian O'Connor in the film and had almost completed all his scenes in the film. However, after his passing away the filmmakers had to re work on the script of the film. There is no official confirmation as to how the script will be twisted, however, post Walker's death it is being speculated that a body double will be playing Walker's character and the scenes which the actor had shot before the death will also be used.
Apparently, four actors have been chosen who have same physical structure like Walker and they will be used for movement and base.
The first footage of Fast 7 was shown at Cinema Con and according to iMotor Times website Jim Vejvoda offered a following recap of the film: The sequence begins with Tyrese's character expressing his fear of flying as the core cast hops into their cars, which are all tethered to the hangar bay of a cargo plane. The cars are then jettisoned out with the heroes inside. Parachutes deploy from the cars as they land in formation onto the road below. Vin Diesel and his gang then drive off in a convoy.
"Fast and Furious 7" was originally scheduled to release this year in July year in July. However, due to Walker's death the release of the film is pushed to April 10, 2015.
Let us know your thoughts on resume of "Fast and Furious 7" production and use of body double for Paul Walker's character.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015