‘Robsten’ Not in Danger: Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson are Just Great Friends 'Without' Benefits
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 4, 2014 6:15 PM EST
Katy Perry and R-Patz are not hooking up. 'Robsten' survives. Kristen Stewart can sit back and relax. Katy was there by Robert Pattinson's side when he and Kristen parted ways. Now, he is comforting the "Roar" singer after her split with John Mayer.
Kristen Stewart has reportedly declined Robert Pattinson's invitation to join him in London for the Christmas.
Reports surfaced that Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson are more than friendly. Katy and Robert are great friends and the stars insist that there is nothing romantic between them.
A source told "OK! Magazine" that Rob made Katy to count on him for support.
"Rob has made [Katy] promise to count on him for support, like she did for him when he split for Kristen Stewart," said the source to the magazine.
"The question is, how much comforting will go - they always had this really flirtatious relationship."
Katy has been busy with touring while R-Patz with shooting, however they could manage to take out time to see each other.
They met after Katy's Australian tour at the end of March. The source states that he's proving to be a solid rock for her.
According to media sources, Katy Perry is not in a state to think about hooking up with someone. However, she joked that R-Patz would make a fine "revenge hook-up."
Katy Perry and R-Patz have no Plans to Become Friends with Benefits
"They are two beautiful, flirty and charismatic people and when outsiders look at it, that makes it look like they must hook up," told a source to HollywoodLife.com.
"Rob has absolutely no interest in hooking up with Katy," said the source.
"They are close friends, but that's it. She was there for Rob when he split with Kristen and he's been helping her deal with getting over John, like offering advice, but that's it."
So, it looks like 'Robsten' is safe as Robert has no plans whatsoever to date Katy Perry in the near future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight