‘Robsten’ Not in Danger: Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson are Just Great Friends 'Without' Benefits
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 4, 2014 6:15 PM EST
Katy Perry and R-Patz are not hooking up. 'Robsten' survives. Kristen Stewart can sit back and relax. Katy was there by Robert Pattinson's side when he and Kristen parted ways. Now, he is comforting the "Roar" singer after her split with John Mayer.
Kristen Stewart has reportedly declined Robert Pattinson's invitation to join him in London for the Christmas.
Reports surfaced that Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson are more than friendly. Katy and Robert are great friends and the stars insist that there is nothing romantic between them.
A source told "OK! Magazine" that Rob made Katy to count on him for support.
"Rob has made [Katy] promise to count on him for support, like she did for him when he split for Kristen Stewart," said the source to the magazine.
"The question is, how much comforting will go - they always had this really flirtatious relationship."
Katy has been busy with touring while R-Patz with shooting, however they could manage to take out time to see each other.
They met after Katy's Australian tour at the end of March. The source states that he's proving to be a solid rock for her.
According to media sources, Katy Perry is not in a state to think about hooking up with someone. However, she joked that R-Patz would make a fine "revenge hook-up."
Katy Perry and R-Patz have no Plans to Become Friends with Benefits
"They are two beautiful, flirty and charismatic people and when outsiders look at it, that makes it look like they must hook up," told a source to HollywoodLife.com.
"Rob has absolutely no interest in hooking up with Katy," said the source.
"They are close friends, but that's it. She was there for Rob when he split with Kristen and he's been helping her deal with getting over John, like offering advice, but that's it."
So, it looks like 'Robsten' is safe as Robert has no plans whatsoever to date Katy Perry in the near future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- 'The Good Wife' Season 4, Episode 10 Spoilers: Alicia Florrick Campaign Goes Awry In Winter Finale (Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide