'Big Brother Canada' Season 2 Spoilers and Recaps: Andrew Leaves, Heather is HOH, Goodbye First 5?
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 4, 2014 5:59 PM EST
Andrew Gordon, the 27-year-old restaurant manager, leaves the house on a 7-2 vote making him the fifth houseguest to be evicted in "Big Brother Canada" 2. Heather is Week 6's Head of House Hold (HOH).
Earlier this week, Canada HOH put Andrew and Sabrina in the block of nominees for eviction. With Canada's voting results, all the houseguest is clear on who will go home this week. It was seen how Andrew submitted to losing his slot in "Big Brother Canada" 2 without trying to fight for it. Andrew's reason is that he does not want to campaign against Sabrina. Andrew said he love the girl and does not want to go against her. Andrew and Sabrina involved in a series of 'showmances' earlier on the show especially before the mystery houseguest Allison gets inside the house.
Also on Week 5, Kenny came out to Sarah being gay. He said he acts straight as a strategy to woe girls who will help his game play but he is dying inside if he won't tell anyone about it. Sarah was a little bit surprised and accepted him wholeheartedly. The two can be seen in the live feeds having conversations of Kenny's gay life when they are alone.
As for Andrews’s eviction here are the votes each houseguest casted: Arlie, Heather, Neda, Rachelle, Jon, Adel and Sarah voted to evict Andrew; Kenny and Allisson voted to evict Sabrina.
The results of the HOH challenge are also out on the live feeds. Heather won and this gives her the power to put houseguests on the block of nominees for eviction for week six. The challenge is 'True or False' game. The houseguest who gets the correct answer has the power to eliminate a player from the game. On the first rounds Kenny eliminated Adel, Neda eliminated Kenny, Heather eliminated Sabrina, Jon eliminated Allison and eventually Heather outwit all the houseguest left and she was declared the new HOH.
With Andrew leaving the house and Heather winning the HOH, the "First Five" alliance (Kenny, Arlie and Andrew, Sarah and Sabrina plus Allison and Rachelle) is now below the pit. It will be hard for them to claim back dominance in the coming weeks unless the table will be turned back.
Meanwhile, Adel may feel safe and secured now as the houseguest will not know about his fake veto card. From being the underdog, the happenings seem to favor of the Deli. The events will probably give Adel a good standing for several weeks in "Big Brother Canada" 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop