'Big Brother Canada' Season 2 Spoilers and Recaps: Andrew Leaves, Heather is HOH, Goodbye First 5?
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 4, 2014 5:59 PM EST
Andrew Gordon, the 27-year-old restaurant manager, leaves the house on a 7-2 vote making him the fifth houseguest to be evicted in "Big Brother Canada" 2. Heather is Week 6's Head of House Hold (HOH).
Earlier this week, Canada HOH put Andrew and Sabrina in the block of nominees for eviction. With Canada's voting results, all the houseguest is clear on who will go home this week. It was seen how Andrew submitted to losing his slot in "Big Brother Canada" 2 without trying to fight for it. Andrew's reason is that he does not want to campaign against Sabrina. Andrew said he love the girl and does not want to go against her. Andrew and Sabrina involved in a series of 'showmances' earlier on the show especially before the mystery houseguest Allison gets inside the house.
Also on Week 5, Kenny came out to Sarah being gay. He said he acts straight as a strategy to woe girls who will help his game play but he is dying inside if he won't tell anyone about it. Sarah was a little bit surprised and accepted him wholeheartedly. The two can be seen in the live feeds having conversations of Kenny's gay life when they are alone.
As for Andrews’s eviction here are the votes each houseguest casted: Arlie, Heather, Neda, Rachelle, Jon, Adel and Sarah voted to evict Andrew; Kenny and Allisson voted to evict Sabrina.
The results of the HOH challenge are also out on the live feeds. Heather won and this gives her the power to put houseguests on the block of nominees for eviction for week six. The challenge is 'True or False' game. The houseguest who gets the correct answer has the power to eliminate a player from the game. On the first rounds Kenny eliminated Adel, Neda eliminated Kenny, Heather eliminated Sabrina, Jon eliminated Allison and eventually Heather outwit all the houseguest left and she was declared the new HOH.
With Andrew leaving the house and Heather winning the HOH, the "First Five" alliance (Kenny, Arlie and Andrew, Sarah and Sabrina plus Allison and Rachelle) is now below the pit. It will be hard for them to claim back dominance in the coming weeks unless the table will be turned back.
Meanwhile, Adel may feel safe and secured now as the houseguest will not know about his fake veto card. From being the underdog, the happenings seem to favor of the Deli. The events will probably give Adel a good standing for several weeks in "Big Brother Canada" 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border