Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Wedding Could be 'Disaster?': 105 Celebrity Guests Refused to Come, Kim Not Ready Emotionally and Physically!
By nidhi tewari | April 4, 2014 5:40 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's upcoming wedding could very well turn into a damp squid as there is speculation in the media that many celebrities have not shown their keenness to attend the gala event. The Star Magazine is also reporting that the wedding is a 'disaster' as wedding planner has quit the wedding because of Kim's diva demands and her dress designer is not happy with Kim who has rejected the wedding dress even after 20 fittings.
Rapper Kanye West with wife Kim Kardashian/Reuters
The Web site also goes on to claim that Kim Kardashian is not ready for the marriage emotionally or physically as she is still struggling to get to her ideal weight. "She's really not emotionally or physically ready for a wedding. And the whole circus surrounding it is taking a huge toll on her," a source close to the reality television star has told Star Magazine, gossipcop.com has reported.
The Web site goes on to say that the reality star is also giving second thoughts on marrying Kanye West since he has become "extremely controlling" of his would be wife and is often taunting her because of her weight.
"Kanye's egotistical attitude is a huge turnoff for Kim. She even says she doesn't enjoy intimacy with him anymore," a source told the magazine adding that the couple are already in a "couple's therapy" to save their relationship.
Other disastrous claims by the magazine include that close to 105 guests have replied "No" to the wedding cards sent by the Kardashians. The guests who have opted out of Kanye Kim wedding include Robin Thicke, Jared Leto, Jonah Hill, Anna Wintour, Oprah Winfrey, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Prince, Karl Lagerfeld, Barack and Michelle Obama, and Beyonce and Jay Z!
However gossipcop.com, the Web site that published the story by Star Magazine, says that there might be little truth in the story by Star. There is no confirmation by both the news sources as to the authenticity of the news. Only time can tell if the rumours are true or false. Meanwhile, let's wait and watch as the Kimye wedding unfolds in May.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown