Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Wedding Could be 'Disaster?': 105 Celebrity Guests Refused to Come, Kim Not Ready Emotionally and Physically!
By nidhi tewari | April 4, 2014 5:40 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's upcoming wedding could very well turn into a damp squid as there is speculation in the media that many celebrities have not shown their keenness to attend the gala event. The Star Magazine is also reporting that the wedding is a 'disaster' as wedding planner has quit the wedding because of Kim's diva demands and her dress designer is not happy with Kim who has rejected the wedding dress even after 20 fittings.
Rapper Kanye West with wife Kim Kardashian/Reuters
The Web site also goes on to claim that Kim Kardashian is not ready for the marriage emotionally or physically as she is still struggling to get to her ideal weight. "She's really not emotionally or physically ready for a wedding. And the whole circus surrounding it is taking a huge toll on her," a source close to the reality television star has told Star Magazine, gossipcop.com has reported.
The Web site goes on to say that the reality star is also giving second thoughts on marrying Kanye West since he has become "extremely controlling" of his would be wife and is often taunting her because of her weight.
"Kanye's egotistical attitude is a huge turnoff for Kim. She even says she doesn't enjoy intimacy with him anymore," a source told the magazine adding that the couple are already in a "couple's therapy" to save their relationship.
Other disastrous claims by the magazine include that close to 105 guests have replied "No" to the wedding cards sent by the Kardashians. The guests who have opted out of Kanye Kim wedding include Robin Thicke, Jared Leto, Jonah Hill, Anna Wintour, Oprah Winfrey, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Prince, Karl Lagerfeld, Barack and Michelle Obama, and Beyonce and Jay Z!
However gossipcop.com, the Web site that published the story by Star Magazine, says that there might be little truth in the story by Star. There is no confirmation by both the news sources as to the authenticity of the news. Only time can tell if the rumours are true or false. Meanwhile, let's wait and watch as the Kimye wedding unfolds in May.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots