Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Wedding Could be 'Disaster?': 105 Celebrity Guests Refused to Come, Kim Not Ready Emotionally and Physically!
By nidhi tewari | April 4, 2014 5:40 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's upcoming wedding could very well turn into a damp squid as there is speculation in the media that many celebrities have not shown their keenness to attend the gala event. The Star Magazine is also reporting that the wedding is a 'disaster' as wedding planner has quit the wedding because of Kim's diva demands and her dress designer is not happy with Kim who has rejected the wedding dress even after 20 fittings.
Rapper Kanye West with wife Kim Kardashian/Reuters
The Web site also goes on to claim that Kim Kardashian is not ready for the marriage emotionally or physically as she is still struggling to get to her ideal weight. "She's really not emotionally or physically ready for a wedding. And the whole circus surrounding it is taking a huge toll on her," a source close to the reality television star has told Star Magazine, gossipcop.com has reported.
The Web site goes on to say that the reality star is also giving second thoughts on marrying Kanye West since he has become "extremely controlling" of his would be wife and is often taunting her because of her weight.
"Kanye's egotistical attitude is a huge turnoff for Kim. She even says she doesn't enjoy intimacy with him anymore," a source told the magazine adding that the couple are already in a "couple's therapy" to save their relationship.
Other disastrous claims by the magazine include that close to 105 guests have replied "No" to the wedding cards sent by the Kardashians. The guests who have opted out of Kanye Kim wedding include Robin Thicke, Jared Leto, Jonah Hill, Anna Wintour, Oprah Winfrey, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Prince, Karl Lagerfeld, Barack and Michelle Obama, and Beyonce and Jay Z!
However gossipcop.com, the Web site that published the story by Star Magazine, says that there might be little truth in the story by Star. There is no confirmation by both the news sources as to the authenticity of the news. Only time can tell if the rumours are true or false. Meanwhile, let's wait and watch as the Kimye wedding unfolds in May.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles