Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Wedding Could be 'Disaster?': 105 Celebrity Guests Refused to Come, Kim Not Ready Emotionally and Physically!
By nidhi tewari | April 4, 2014 5:40 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's upcoming wedding could very well turn into a damp squid as there is speculation in the media that many celebrities have not shown their keenness to attend the gala event. The Star Magazine is also reporting that the wedding is a 'disaster' as wedding planner has quit the wedding because of Kim's diva demands and her dress designer is not happy with Kim who has rejected the wedding dress even after 20 fittings.
Rapper Kanye West with wife Kim Kardashian/Reuters
The Web site also goes on to claim that Kim Kardashian is not ready for the marriage emotionally or physically as she is still struggling to get to her ideal weight. "She's really not emotionally or physically ready for a wedding. And the whole circus surrounding it is taking a huge toll on her," a source close to the reality television star has told Star Magazine, gossipcop.com has reported.
The Web site goes on to say that the reality star is also giving second thoughts on marrying Kanye West since he has become "extremely controlling" of his would be wife and is often taunting her because of her weight.
"Kanye's egotistical attitude is a huge turnoff for Kim. She even says she doesn't enjoy intimacy with him anymore," a source told the magazine adding that the couple are already in a "couple's therapy" to save their relationship.
Other disastrous claims by the magazine include that close to 105 guests have replied "No" to the wedding cards sent by the Kardashians. The guests who have opted out of Kanye Kim wedding include Robin Thicke, Jared Leto, Jonah Hill, Anna Wintour, Oprah Winfrey, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Prince, Karl Lagerfeld, Barack and Michelle Obama, and Beyonce and Jay Z!
However gossipcop.com, the Web site that published the story by Star Magazine, says that there might be little truth in the story by Star. There is no confirmation by both the news sources as to the authenticity of the news. Only time can tell if the rumours are true or false. Meanwhile, let's wait and watch as the Kimye wedding unfolds in May.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch