Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Wedding Could be 'Disaster?': 105 Celebrity Guests Refused to Come, Kim Not Ready Emotionally and Physically!
By nidhi tewari | April 4, 2014 5:40 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's upcoming wedding could very well turn into a damp squid as there is speculation in the media that many celebrities have not shown their keenness to attend the gala event. The Star Magazine is also reporting that the wedding is a 'disaster' as wedding planner has quit the wedding because of Kim's diva demands and her dress designer is not happy with Kim who has rejected the wedding dress even after 20 fittings.
Rapper Kanye West with wife Kim Kardashian/Reuters
The Web site also goes on to claim that Kim Kardashian is not ready for the marriage emotionally or physically as she is still struggling to get to her ideal weight. "She's really not emotionally or physically ready for a wedding. And the whole circus surrounding it is taking a huge toll on her," a source close to the reality television star has told Star Magazine, gossipcop.com has reported.
The Web site goes on to say that the reality star is also giving second thoughts on marrying Kanye West since he has become "extremely controlling" of his would be wife and is often taunting her because of her weight.
"Kanye's egotistical attitude is a huge turnoff for Kim. She even says she doesn't enjoy intimacy with him anymore," a source told the magazine adding that the couple are already in a "couple's therapy" to save their relationship.
Other disastrous claims by the magazine include that close to 105 guests have replied "No" to the wedding cards sent by the Kardashians. The guests who have opted out of Kanye Kim wedding include Robin Thicke, Jared Leto, Jonah Hill, Anna Wintour, Oprah Winfrey, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Prince, Karl Lagerfeld, Barack and Michelle Obama, and Beyonce and Jay Z!
However gossipcop.com, the Web site that published the story by Star Magazine, says that there might be little truth in the story by Star. There is no confirmation by both the news sources as to the authenticity of the news. Only time can tell if the rumours are true or false. Meanwhile, let's wait and watch as the Kimye wedding unfolds in May.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance