Bruce Jenner Sex Change News: Dangerous Gender Reassignment Surgery to Turn him Into Bridgitte?
By Sonalee singh | April 4, 2014 4:18 PM EST
Bruce Jenner reportedly wanted to called Bridgitte after going through the alleged sex change. The latest buzz suggested Jenner is taking help from a sex coach to change his gender.
According to Star Magazine, Jenner has already reached out to Renee Richards, his long time friend and transgender rights advocate, for assistance, reported by Daily Mail.
Jenner and Richards have known each other since they played tennis in the U.S. Open. As both had a sprawling sports career in past, they can relate to each other. The magazine has further added Jenner is considering gender reassignment surgery. Richards has reportedly suggested it is a serious life-altering procedure and Jenner should undergo it if he is absolutely sure about changing his gender.
"She said someone should consider antidepressants first, because life could become an irreversible train-wreck if you're not completely certain about having the surgery, "reported the Web site.
Also, sources have claimed Jenner plans to change his name from Bruce to Bridgitte. The news of Jenner's sex change plans surfaced when he was spotted coming out of a Beverly Hills clinic with a bandage wrapped around his throat.
The sources had speculated that former Olympian has gone through Adam's apple reduction. But according to TMZ, Jenner went under an operation to change the shape of his trachea.
Meanwhile, he was recently spotted holding hands with Kris Jenner while coming out of LAX airport. The ex couple had apparently gone on a family vacation to Thailand and their holding hands sparked reconciliation rumors.
But it could be possible that the ex-couple was holding hands in a friendly manner as while separating they had cited there is no bad blood between them.
Bruce and Jenner separated in October 2013 after 22 years of marriage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List