Royal Brunei Airlines Kick Off Australia-London Boeing 787 Dreamliner
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | April 4, 2014 4:12 PM EST
Sections of a 787 Dreamliner being built for Air India are seen at Boeing's final assembly building in North Charleston, South Carolina December 19, 2013. REUTERS/Randall Hill
"We have been operating a service to Melbourne for three years but with this launch, RB Airlines now becomes the first airline in the world to offer an exclusive Dreamliner service on all long-haul flights," Dermot Mannion, deputy chairman of Royal Brunei Airlines, said.
Royal Brunei Airlines is giving air travelers special rates for the new Dreamliner service -£722.13 in economy and £2,455 in business class for bookings made by April 30 for travel until Dec. 12.
The aircraft offers better facilities and experiences, including larger windows and more spacious cabin. Cabin air is also being drawn directly from outside than through the engines to make it fresher. Air then becomes more humid and pressurized at a lower level.
Apart from Royal Brunei Airlines, other aircraft carriers using the Dreamliner 787-8 to Australia include Air India and Jetstar.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Whose Life Changed Because of Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Too Much Blow for Mourning Families as Rebels Steal Bodies; Complete Passenger. Crew List Released
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Russia’s Putin World’s Getting Small, Pitted Against Global Leaders
- How to Deal With Slackers at the Office
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Investigation into Cause of Crash Could Stretch to a Year; Black Box May Not Prove Missile as Cause
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People