Royal Brunei Airlines Kick Off Australia-London Boeing 787 Dreamliner
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | April 4, 2014 4:12 PM EST
Sections of a 787 Dreamliner being built for Air India are seen at Boeing's final assembly building in North Charleston, South Carolina December 19, 2013. REUTERS/Randall Hill
"We have been operating a service to Melbourne for three years but with this launch, RB Airlines now becomes the first airline in the world to offer an exclusive Dreamliner service on all long-haul flights," Dermot Mannion, deputy chairman of Royal Brunei Airlines, said.
Royal Brunei Airlines is giving air travelers special rates for the new Dreamliner service -£722.13 in economy and £2,455 in business class for bookings made by April 30 for travel until Dec. 12.
The aircraft offers better facilities and experiences, including larger windows and more spacious cabin. Cabin air is also being drawn directly from outside than through the engines to make it fresher. Air then becomes more humid and pressurized at a lower level.
Apart from Royal Brunei Airlines, other aircraft carriers using the Dreamliner 787-8 to Australia include Air India and Jetstar.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy