Royal Brunei Airlines Kick Off Australia-London Boeing 787 Dreamliner
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | April 4, 2014 4:12 PM EST
Sections of a 787 Dreamliner being built for Air India are seen at Boeing's final assembly building in North Charleston, South Carolina December 19, 2013. REUTERS/Randall Hill
"We have been operating a service to Melbourne for three years but with this launch, RB Airlines now becomes the first airline in the world to offer an exclusive Dreamliner service on all long-haul flights," Dermot Mannion, deputy chairman of Royal Brunei Airlines, said.
Royal Brunei Airlines is giving air travelers special rates for the new Dreamliner service -£722.13 in economy and £2,455 in business class for bookings made by April 30 for travel until Dec. 12.
The aircraft offers better facilities and experiences, including larger windows and more spacious cabin. Cabin air is also being drawn directly from outside than through the engines to make it fresher. Air then becomes more humid and pressurized at a lower level.
Apart from Royal Brunei Airlines, other aircraft carriers using the Dreamliner 787-8 to Australia include Air India and Jetstar.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- Russia Demands Ukraine Release Communications With Doomed Malaysia Airlines MH17, Preliminary Report On Investigations Out This Month
- Ebola Update: Liberian Forces Receive Shoot Orders Against People Trying to Cross from Sierra Leone Border
- Historic First Time: Catholic Pontiff Pope Francis Supports Military Intervention Against ISIS In Iraq
- Chinese Airlines Receives Lawsuit for Rejecting HIV-Positive Passengers
- Travel Alert: Canada Issues Warning Against Chikungunya Disease in Caribbean
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015