Nokia Lumia 930 Appears in Microsoft Build 2014, Features and Price in Australia
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 4, 2014 2:50 PM EST
Nokia’s new flagship received a warm welcome in the recent Microsoft Build 2014. The Nokia Lumia 930 features a bright and sleek look and impressive features including the all new Windows 8.1.
Rumours of Nokia Lumia 930's release started early on February. While others speculated that it will be launched in the World Mobile Congress 2014, those who expected that the smartphone will be first officially seen in this year's Microsoft Build got the right hunch.
The Nokia Lumia 930 caters to the mid-range market, but the device truly deserves to be called a flagship. One of the phone's highlighted features is the virtual assistant Cortana which is pitted against Apple's Siri. It's bright and bold-coloured back panel lined with silver is integrated into the phone's slim design.
Nokia Lumia 930 Features and Specifications
For those planning to get the newest Nokia Lumia 930. Here are the features and specifications of one of Nokia's latest Windows phone.
Display and Design
The Nokia Lumia 930 features a 5-inch ClearBlack display, full HD display resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 and a super sensitive touch screen technology. It allows sunlight readability and also comes with high brightness mode.
The Nokia Lumia 930, as previously mentioned, is stylish and sleek with 137 x 71 x 9.8 mm dimensions and weighing 167 g.
Operating System and Hardware
The Lumia 930 is a powerful phone for its price. It is equipped with 2.2-GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2 GB RAM and a mass memory of 32 GB. The smartphone does not have a card slot, but it has a free cloud storage from Microsoft's very own OneDrive. Furthermore, the Lumia 930 is one of three phones launched by Nokia in the Microsoft Build 2014 powered by Windows 8.1.
The Lumia 930 has a 20-MP PureView Zeiss optics packed with photo editing features via Creative Studio. Additional camera features are up to 2x high resolution zoom, an image sensor, an optical image stabilisation and a load of photography apps from Nokia's own list. The device's second camera has a resolution of 1,280 x 960 pixels.
The Nokia Lumia 930 has a battery capacity of 2,420 mAh. It can stay for 18 days on standby mode. It features wireless charging and allows users of 15.5 hours talk time in 3G.
Release Date and Price in Australia
The Nokia Lumia 930 will be released in June 2014 in European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries. It will hold a price tag of $599. However, there is no detailed reports regarding the phone's release and price in Australia as of the moment. Updates will be provided as information becomes available.
Read more tech stories below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Motorola Droid Turbo vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Apps And Services, Camera Features, Battery Life And Durability
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles