Nokia Lumia 930 Appears in Microsoft Build 2014, Features and Price in Australia
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 4, 2014 2:50 PM EST
Nokia’s new flagship received a warm welcome in the recent Microsoft Build 2014. The Nokia Lumia 930 features a bright and sleek look and impressive features including the all new Windows 8.1.
Rumours of Nokia Lumia 930's release started early on February. While others speculated that it will be launched in the World Mobile Congress 2014, those who expected that the smartphone will be first officially seen in this year's Microsoft Build got the right hunch.
The Nokia Lumia 930 caters to the mid-range market, but the device truly deserves to be called a flagship. One of the phone's highlighted features is the virtual assistant Cortana which is pitted against Apple's Siri. It's bright and bold-coloured back panel lined with silver is integrated into the phone's slim design.
Nokia Lumia 930 Features and Specifications
For those planning to get the newest Nokia Lumia 930. Here are the features and specifications of one of Nokia's latest Windows phone.
Display and Design
The Nokia Lumia 930 features a 5-inch ClearBlack display, full HD display resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 and a super sensitive touch screen technology. It allows sunlight readability and also comes with high brightness mode.
The Nokia Lumia 930, as previously mentioned, is stylish and sleek with 137 x 71 x 9.8 mm dimensions and weighing 167 g.
Operating System and Hardware
The Lumia 930 is a powerful phone for its price. It is equipped with 2.2-GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2 GB RAM and a mass memory of 32 GB. The smartphone does not have a card slot, but it has a free cloud storage from Microsoft's very own OneDrive. Furthermore, the Lumia 930 is one of three phones launched by Nokia in the Microsoft Build 2014 powered by Windows 8.1.
The Lumia 930 has a 20-MP PureView Zeiss optics packed with photo editing features via Creative Studio. Additional camera features are up to 2x high resolution zoom, an image sensor, an optical image stabilisation and a load of photography apps from Nokia's own list. The device's second camera has a resolution of 1,280 x 960 pixels.
The Nokia Lumia 930 has a battery capacity of 2,420 mAh. It can stay for 18 days on standby mode. It features wireless charging and allows users of 15.5 hours talk time in 3G.
Release Date and Price in Australia
The Nokia Lumia 930 will be released in June 2014 in European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries. It will hold a price tag of $599. However, there is no detailed reports regarding the phone's release and price in Australia as of the moment. Updates will be provided as information becomes available.
Read more tech stories below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Dark Souls 2 Crown Of The Old Iron King’ DLC For PlayStation 3, XBox 360 And PC Released On Aug. 26, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Robin Williams to Be Honoured As A Character In 'World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor'
- Hypersonic Travel: Can Space Tourism be a Possibility
- Nokia Lumia 530: Windows Phone Handset Now On Sale In The UK With £87 Price
- Samsung Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update: Available To Galaxy S5 LTE-A and Galaxy Mega 2
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU