‘Game of Thrones’ Stars Look Really Different in Real Life; Mesmerizing [Photos]
By charmaine corne clutton | April 4, 2014 2:40 PM EST
It is one thing to see your favorite celebrity in person but it is also another thing to see them when they are out of character. "Game of Throne" stars often are mesmerizing when they aren't in their lavish costumes and when not in character. People and fans of the show forget that they are normal humans.
Just like everyone else, these stars also lead normal lives like their own fans. Arya hanging out with a Dj seemed quite different from her role in the movie where she plays the role of a child. The other celebrities from the "Game of Thrones," often just take "selfies" when they aren't in character, pretty normal for someone so different when in character.
The thing with these celebrities is that people, especially their fans, cannot imagine them any different then who they are on set. Talk about them wearing normal clothes, people just can't get over the fact that they do wear shirts and do not prop around in their costumes when out and about.
Ever see them in classy, lavish clothes? They do dress up for premiers and for red carpet events like everyone else. Why this is such a huge thing? The point here is people are often stunned by the fact that their favorite characters from "The Game of Thrones," actually lead normal lives and can be normal aside from all the make-up and clothes that they wear on set. This is acting and "the Game of Thrones," is a series adapted from a bestselling author of the books, "The Game of Thrones."
They go to basketball games, they hang out and they most certainly watch other series and not just themselves prancing around in medieval wear because they are normal humans.
See the stars of "the Game of Thrones" when they aren't doing what people know them for doing: Seeing The "Game Of Thrones" Cast As Normal Humans Is Still Completely Mesmerizing
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles