Justin Bieber is Fuming Over Selena Gomez' Alleged Flirting with Orlando Bloom
By charmaine corne clutton | April 4, 2014 2:21 PM EST
The on-and-off relationship between the Canadian pop star Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez has been on the headlines over the recent weeks. After heading temporarily to splitville, the couple has resumed there relationship in March. Since then, the couple has been inseparable; various displays of public affection have affirmed the public that Justin Bieber is not letting Selena Gomez out of his sight anymore.
However, news broke out that Justin Bieber might be fuming mad over Selena Gomez flirting with the newly divorced Orlando Bloom. The "Come and Get It" singer and "The Pirates of the Caribbean" actor attended the We Day California conference on March 26 and later posed backstage for a quick snapshot. Selena Gomez posted the picture on Instagram, which featured the hunky actor and the comedian Seth Rogen. News of Justin Bieber's jealousy might have stemmed from the fact that Seth Rogen is an avid Justin Bieber hater. Perhaps Selena's posting of the picture on the Instagram might have pissed the "Beauty and a Beat" singer.
Seth Rogen, however, seems unabashed in proclaiming his hate for the Canadian pop star. In an episode of "Watch What Happens Live", Seth Rogen dissed Justin Bieber publicly. "He seems like he's obnoxious and ungrateful and insincere, and he puts people's lives in danger with his horrible, horrible behavior...Overall he acts like a piece of s**t." Seth Rogen revealed in the episode.
More than the Seth Rogen and Orlando Bloom fiasco, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have a lot of difference to settle, according to a report by Hollywoodlife.com. "Their drama always starts because they don't trust each other. It's not only Selena that gets jealous - Justin is just as bad - he's the one that started the latest fight...He accused Selena of flirting with Orlando Bloom." The source further revealed on HollywoodLife.com
Even if Justin Bieber is known for his womanizing ways, the Canadian pop star can really get possessive when it comes to his lady love Selena Gomez. Selena Gomez might just be trying to get back at Justin Bieber with the Orlando Bloom snapshot because of her beau's constant hangouts with pop star Miley Cyrus.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date