Justin Bieber is Fuming Over Selena Gomez' Alleged Flirting with Orlando Bloom
By charmaine corne clutton | April 4, 2014 2:21 PM EST
The on-and-off relationship between the Canadian pop star Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez has been on the headlines over the recent weeks. After heading temporarily to splitville, the couple has resumed there relationship in March. Since then, the couple has been inseparable; various displays of public affection have affirmed the public that Justin Bieber is not letting Selena Gomez out of his sight anymore.
However, news broke out that Justin Bieber might be fuming mad over Selena Gomez flirting with the newly divorced Orlando Bloom. The "Come and Get It" singer and "The Pirates of the Caribbean" actor attended the We Day California conference on March 26 and later posed backstage for a quick snapshot. Selena Gomez posted the picture on Instagram, which featured the hunky actor and the comedian Seth Rogen. News of Justin Bieber's jealousy might have stemmed from the fact that Seth Rogen is an avid Justin Bieber hater. Perhaps Selena's posting of the picture on the Instagram might have pissed the "Beauty and a Beat" singer.
Seth Rogen, however, seems unabashed in proclaiming his hate for the Canadian pop star. In an episode of "Watch What Happens Live", Seth Rogen dissed Justin Bieber publicly. "He seems like he's obnoxious and ungrateful and insincere, and he puts people's lives in danger with his horrible, horrible behavior...Overall he acts like a piece of s**t." Seth Rogen revealed in the episode.
More than the Seth Rogen and Orlando Bloom fiasco, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have a lot of difference to settle, according to a report by Hollywoodlife.com. "Their drama always starts because they don't trust each other. It's not only Selena that gets jealous - Justin is just as bad - he's the one that started the latest fight...He accused Selena of flirting with Orlando Bloom." The source further revealed on HollywoodLife.com
Even if Justin Bieber is known for his womanizing ways, the Canadian pop star can really get possessive when it comes to his lady love Selena Gomez. Selena Gomez might just be trying to get back at Justin Bieber with the Orlando Bloom snapshot because of her beau's constant hangouts with pop star Miley Cyrus.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports