Justin Bieber is Fuming Over Selena Gomez' Alleged Flirting with Orlando Bloom
By charmaine corne clutton | April 4, 2014 2:21 PM EST
The on-and-off relationship between the Canadian pop star Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez has been on the headlines over the recent weeks. After heading temporarily to splitville, the couple has resumed there relationship in March. Since then, the couple has been inseparable; various displays of public affection have affirmed the public that Justin Bieber is not letting Selena Gomez out of his sight anymore.
However, news broke out that Justin Bieber might be fuming mad over Selena Gomez flirting with the newly divorced Orlando Bloom. The "Come and Get It" singer and "The Pirates of the Caribbean" actor attended the We Day California conference on March 26 and later posed backstage for a quick snapshot. Selena Gomez posted the picture on Instagram, which featured the hunky actor and the comedian Seth Rogen. News of Justin Bieber's jealousy might have stemmed from the fact that Seth Rogen is an avid Justin Bieber hater. Perhaps Selena's posting of the picture on the Instagram might have pissed the "Beauty and a Beat" singer.
Seth Rogen, however, seems unabashed in proclaiming his hate for the Canadian pop star. In an episode of "Watch What Happens Live", Seth Rogen dissed Justin Bieber publicly. "He seems like he's obnoxious and ungrateful and insincere, and he puts people's lives in danger with his horrible, horrible behavior...Overall he acts like a piece of s**t." Seth Rogen revealed in the episode.
More than the Seth Rogen and Orlando Bloom fiasco, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have a lot of difference to settle, according to a report by Hollywoodlife.com. "Their drama always starts because they don't trust each other. It's not only Selena that gets jealous - Justin is just as bad - he's the one that started the latest fight...He accused Selena of flirting with Orlando Bloom." The source further revealed on HollywoodLife.com
Even if Justin Bieber is known for his womanizing ways, the Canadian pop star can really get possessive when it comes to his lady love Selena Gomez. Selena Gomez might just be trying to get back at Justin Bieber with the Orlando Bloom snapshot because of her beau's constant hangouts with pop star Miley Cyrus.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]