Miley Cyrus Cries on Stage While Giving Tribute to Deceased Pet, Shares Images of 'Sad Eyes' on Instagram, Calls Herself 'F***ing Miserable'
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | April 4, 2014 1:37 PM EST
Miley Cyrus broke into tears on stage while singing "Landslide" in Boston. She apparently failed to bear the pain of her beloved pet puppy Floyd passing away on April 1. She called herself "f***ing miserable" on Twitter.
Miley told the audience that the Alaskan Klee Kai used to accompany her when she listened to Fleetwood Mac. That was why she decided to give a tribute to her late companion by singing the classic, Us Magazine reported. Miley said that it would be "hard" for her to sing that song, as she did not sound like she usually did. She also said that she did not feel like herself. Miley shared images of her sad eyes on Instagram. See HERE and HERE.
The 21-year-old pop sensation, who usually looks at her defiant best, showed her softer side. She did not hesitate to express herself in public. She said that she was extremely upset because of her pet dog's death. She said that Floyd was her favourite. She choked up at times while trying to sing her "favourite song" which she used to listen to along with her canine friend. Her fans, clearly supportive of her grief, gave her a huge round of applause as she finished the song.
Earlier on Tuesday, April 2, Miley tweeted that it was the "3rd worst day" of her life. She said that she was "broken" as Floyd, her "precious baby", passed away. She seemed to have been overwhelmed by her emotions, as she said that she wished she, too, had passed away with her dog. However, she said that she knew that she actually did not mean what she wished for. The "unbearable" pain made her "miserable." Miley, who is generally known for setting the stage on fire with her performance, promised Boston that she would try to deliver her best anyway.
As Miley broke down on stage, her little sis Noah went to the stage and stood by her. The world saw a different Miley, the one she might have guarded with her audacious exterior, so far.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica