Emma Watson, ‘Harry Potter’ Alum Won’t Date Anyone Famous; Find out Why! [Photos]
By charmaine corne clutton | April 4, 2014 1:18 PM EST
She turned into a really gorgeous woman when they all reached puberty and now Emma Watson is a fashion icon and a great actress as well. Being who she is, there are certainly many men and even actors that would love to date the English woman but why won't Emma date anyone famous?
The twenty-three-year-old actress opened up about her private life in an interview with "Elle Australia," saying that it is rather hard to date a celebrity. The star admitted to the magazine that she doesn't date anyone who is considered famous, saying:
"I don't date people who are famous, I don't think it's fair that, all of a sudden, intimate details of their personal life are public as a direct result of me. I wish I could protect them."
The actress is in a relationship with Oxford rugby player, Matthew Janney and it seems like they have a strong relationship that isn't in the buzz most of the time. Should other celebrities take Emma's advice? Surely yes, there are a few who would rather have their relationship aired on television and even small petty fights are turned into something by the media in the run to get a story and this may be the reason why Emma would rather date someone who isn't famous.
Co-star, Daniel Radcliffe is also in a relationship with someone who isn't famous and it seems like it is working well for them. We hope other celebs take a page or two from Emma Watson's little theory why she won't date anyone who is famous.
The "Elle Australia," April issue where they interview Emma Watson on her dating beliefs. Grab a copy and make sure to see the trendsetter in her wonderful photos. The star certainly has come a long way since being the little bushy haired girl in "Harry Potter."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation