You’ll Never Guess Where Lakers’ Nick Young Took GF Aussie Rapper Iggy Azalea on First Date
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 4, 2014 12:21 PM EST
Los Angeles Lakers' star player Nick Young and Aussie rapper Iggy Azalea apparently didn't find it difficult to pick a good place to go to on their first date. You will be surprised to find out where the lovers, who are deemed as National Basketball Association's (NBA) coolest couple, went on their first date.
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
Stupid Dope obtained an exclusive video of the blonde rapper Iggy when she guested on The Breakfast Club on Power 105 radio station in New York City. The 23-year-old rapper, whose real name is Amethyst Amelia Kelly, sat down with the hosts and talked about a number of topics such as her upcoming album as well as her relationship with Nick.
Iggy didn't hesitate to answer questions about her and the Lakers player. One of the hosts asked her where Nick took her on their first date, and she cheerfully revealed that her first date with basketball player was at the popular American retailing company Target. She added that it was her idea altogether.
"Target is my favourite place," said Iggy. "So I made him," she added.
Like any first date ideas, Iggy revealed that the two of them went to eat dinner at a fancy restaurant after they have strolled the aisles of the second-largest discount retailer in the U.S. behind Walmart.
Iggy said that she got to talk about a lot of things with Nick, stating that "You can really get to know someone when you're in Target." Quilts, movies and snacks are just some of the things that Iggy and Nick talked about.
Iggy further opened up about her feelings on her relationship with Nick. She said she likes Nick because he's cool. However, Iggy refused to give a direct answer when asked if she loves the basketball star. "I am not going to go into that again, I fell through that the whole last time, I've been saying the 'L' word publicly," she said. "He knows how I feel, and I'm just enjoying myself," she added. Who would have thought that the two, who have met through Twitter, would really become a couple?
Iggy's first debut album, The New Classic, will be released on April 22, and she has been making rounds in different radio stations promoting her upcoming CD.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Boxing News 2014: 50 Cent Hits Mayweather Over Money Deal, Mocks Boxer in Instagram for Losing GF to Nelly
- Commonwealth Games 2014 Live Stream: Athletics, Swimming Schedule & Results
- Maria Sharapova Overtaken by Eugenie Bouchard in Poll of Sexiest Women in Tennis
- Rafael Nadal To Showcase Vintage Look at US Open - Report
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies