You’ll Never Guess Where Lakers’ Nick Young Took GF Aussie Rapper Iggy Azalea on First Date
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 4, 2014 12:21 PM EST
Los Angeles Lakers' star player Nick Young and Aussie rapper Iggy Azalea apparently didn't find it difficult to pick a good place to go to on their first date. You will be surprised to find out where the lovers, who are deemed as National Basketball Association's (NBA) coolest couple, went on their first date.
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
Stupid Dope obtained an exclusive video of the blonde rapper Iggy when she guested on The Breakfast Club on Power 105 radio station in New York City. The 23-year-old rapper, whose real name is Amethyst Amelia Kelly, sat down with the hosts and talked about a number of topics such as her upcoming album as well as her relationship with Nick.
Iggy didn't hesitate to answer questions about her and the Lakers player. One of the hosts asked her where Nick took her on their first date, and she cheerfully revealed that her first date with basketball player was at the popular American retailing company Target. She added that it was her idea altogether.
"Target is my favourite place," said Iggy. "So I made him," she added.
Like any first date ideas, Iggy revealed that the two of them went to eat dinner at a fancy restaurant after they have strolled the aisles of the second-largest discount retailer in the U.S. behind Walmart.
Iggy said that she got to talk about a lot of things with Nick, stating that "You can really get to know someone when you're in Target." Quilts, movies and snacks are just some of the things that Iggy and Nick talked about.
Iggy further opened up about her feelings on her relationship with Nick. She said she likes Nick because he's cool. However, Iggy refused to give a direct answer when asked if she loves the basketball star. "I am not going to go into that again, I fell through that the whole last time, I've been saying the 'L' word publicly," she said. "He knows how I feel, and I'm just enjoying myself," she added. Who would have thought that the two, who have met through Twitter, would really become a couple?
Iggy's first debut album, The New Classic, will be released on April 22, and she has been making rounds in different radio stations promoting her upcoming CD.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Man Utd. vs QPR Preview
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date