FC Barcelona Star Gerard Pique Pissed That Adam Levine Always Gets Flirty With Shakira?
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 4, 2014 12:19 PM EST
FC Barcelona football star Gerard Pique is allegedly getting pissed that Adam Levine always gets flirty with Shakira. Recently, it has been revealed that Pique doesn't allow Shakira to do music videos with men. Does this mean that Pique would also forbid Shakira from working with the man known as the "Sexiest Man Alive?"
Musician Adam Levine (L) and model Behati Prinsloo arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Star magazine reported that Pique is starting to notice the extra closeness between Shakira and Adam, and how they are getting flirty with each other on the set of the reality TV singing competition The Voice U.S. where they are both currently serving as judges.
"Adam is always touching Shakira," a source told Star magazine. "Gerard is livid," the source added. Now, the footballer is reportedly keeping a close watch on the engulfing situation.
However, Gossip Cop was quick to refute the recent claims that Pique is turning into a green-eyed monster. "This supposed flare-up between him (Adam) and Pique is completely fabricated," Gossip Cop wrote. According to their source, there is not an ounce of truth in the story.
In an interview with E! Online, Shakira already revealed that Pique has no qualms about her working with Adam. The 37-year-old singer has even invited and brought Pique along with her to meet Adam, Usher and Blake as well as the rest of the crew of the show.
"Actually, Gerard came here last vacation, and he met the entire crew and the boys," Shakira said. "And they were all so nice to him. It was nice that he at least got to see a little bit of what I do when I'm away from him," Shakira added.
Only if the recent report, which unfortunately turned out to be an April Fools' joke, claiming that Pique and Shakira had secretly wed in Spain over the weekend was true, then the FC Barcelona star would really have no more reasons to get jealous of the men that Shakira works with, and both of them should have emotional security in their relationship.
Shakira just released her latest self-titled album. After a couple of weeks since it hit the music stores, it has climbed up to the second spot in the best-selling albums charts just behind the Frozen official soundtrack. Shakira's album has sold 84,000 copies in its first week, making it the highest-charting album of the Colombian singer.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wants To Talk To Manny Pacquiao About Super Fight If Filipino Beats Chris Algieri
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Angel Di Maria’s Exit And Hummels’ Future Move
- Video Of Floyd Mayweather Having An Altercation With A Random Woman, Who Had No Idea Who He Is, Goes Viral
- 2014/15 NBA Season Preview And Predictions: Los Angeles Lakers; Jeremy Lin's Breakout Campaign
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money