FC Barcelona Star Gerard Pique Pissed That Adam Levine Always Gets Flirty With Shakira?
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 4, 2014 12:19 PM EST
FC Barcelona football star Gerard Pique is allegedly getting pissed that Adam Levine always gets flirty with Shakira. Recently, it has been revealed that Pique doesn't allow Shakira to do music videos with men. Does this mean that Pique would also forbid Shakira from working with the man known as the "Sexiest Man Alive?"
Musician Adam Levine (L) and model Behati Prinsloo arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Star magazine reported that Pique is starting to notice the extra closeness between Shakira and Adam, and how they are getting flirty with each other on the set of the reality TV singing competition The Voice U.S. where they are both currently serving as judges.
"Adam is always touching Shakira," a source told Star magazine. "Gerard is livid," the source added. Now, the footballer is reportedly keeping a close watch on the engulfing situation.
However, Gossip Cop was quick to refute the recent claims that Pique is turning into a green-eyed monster. "This supposed flare-up between him (Adam) and Pique is completely fabricated," Gossip Cop wrote. According to their source, there is not an ounce of truth in the story.
In an interview with E! Online, Shakira already revealed that Pique has no qualms about her working with Adam. The 37-year-old singer has even invited and brought Pique along with her to meet Adam, Usher and Blake as well as the rest of the crew of the show.
"Actually, Gerard came here last vacation, and he met the entire crew and the boys," Shakira said. "And they were all so nice to him. It was nice that he at least got to see a little bit of what I do when I'm away from him," Shakira added.
Only if the recent report, which unfortunately turned out to be an April Fools' joke, claiming that Pique and Shakira had secretly wed in Spain over the weekend was true, then the FC Barcelona star would really have no more reasons to get jealous of the men that Shakira works with, and both of them should have emotional security in their relationship.
Shakira just released her latest self-titled album. After a couple of weeks since it hit the music stores, it has climbed up to the second spot in the best-selling albums charts just behind the Frozen official soundtrack. Shakira's album has sold 84,000 copies in its first week, making it the highest-charting album of the Colombian singer.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS