FC Barcelona Star Gerard Pique Pissed That Adam Levine Always Gets Flirty With Shakira?
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 4, 2014 12:19 PM EST
FC Barcelona football star Gerard Pique is allegedly getting pissed that Adam Levine always gets flirty with Shakira. Recently, it has been revealed that Pique doesn't allow Shakira to do music videos with men. Does this mean that Pique would also forbid Shakira from working with the man known as the "Sexiest Man Alive?"
Musician Adam Levine (L) and model Behati Prinsloo arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Star magazine reported that Pique is starting to notice the extra closeness between Shakira and Adam, and how they are getting flirty with each other on the set of the reality TV singing competition The Voice U.S. where they are both currently serving as judges.
"Adam is always touching Shakira," a source told Star magazine. "Gerard is livid," the source added. Now, the footballer is reportedly keeping a close watch on the engulfing situation.
However, Gossip Cop was quick to refute the recent claims that Pique is turning into a green-eyed monster. "This supposed flare-up between him (Adam) and Pique is completely fabricated," Gossip Cop wrote. According to their source, there is not an ounce of truth in the story.
In an interview with E! Online, Shakira already revealed that Pique has no qualms about her working with Adam. The 37-year-old singer has even invited and brought Pique along with her to meet Adam, Usher and Blake as well as the rest of the crew of the show.
"Actually, Gerard came here last vacation, and he met the entire crew and the boys," Shakira said. "And they were all so nice to him. It was nice that he at least got to see a little bit of what I do when I'm away from him," Shakira added.
Only if the recent report, which unfortunately turned out to be an April Fools' joke, claiming that Pique and Shakira had secretly wed in Spain over the weekend was true, then the FC Barcelona star would really have no more reasons to get jealous of the men that Shakira works with, and both of them should have emotional security in their relationship.
Shakira just released her latest self-titled album. After a couple of weeks since it hit the music stores, it has climbed up to the second spot in the best-selling albums charts just behind the Frozen official soundtrack. Shakira's album has sold 84,000 copies in its first week, making it the highest-charting album of the Colombian singer.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed