‘The Walking Dead’ Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene in Season 5: They can Be More Than Brother-Sister Plus Beth’s Return
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 4, 2014 12:01 PM EST
Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) might have developed more than brotherly feelings for Beth Greene (Emily Kinney). Yes, it is a big possibility about any romance between them. "The Walking Dead" season 5 may feature Daryl and Beth more than just brother and sister.
In "The Walking Dead" season 4, Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun) and Maggie Greene (Lauran Cohan) reunited and fans expected that in the finale Daryl and Beth would reunite too. However, they did not. Last month, comic book writer and executive producer Robert Kirkman talked about the Daryl-Beth romantic angle to TheWalkingDead.com. "I definitely wouldn't read things to be too romantic. I think that Daryl, for all his sex appeal, is incredibly introverted and I don't think that he really looks at things in that light."
Now, Robert Kirkman is not denying the possibility of Daryl and Beth as brother and sister in "The Walking Dead" season 5. Certainly, "Beryl" fans would be disappointed.
Recently, when TVLINE asked Robert Kirkman if Daryl is developing more than brotherly feelings for Beth, this is what he had to say.
"It's possible. Daryl is very protective and he's formed very strong bonds with a lot of characters, Carol included. And now Beth. Whether or not that The Walking Dead Season 5 Rick would eventually grow into a romantic relationship we're keeping ambiguous, much like the relationship between Daryl and Carol was fairly ambiguous. If Beth ever comes back, hopefully, we'll find a definitive answer to that," said Robert.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5: Beth's Return
Fans have been quite worried about her whereabouts and safety after she was kidnapped by someone in a black car with a white cross. Daryl ran after the car and tried to stop it, but failed.
Good news is she will be coming back, however it has to be seen that in which episode she makes a comeback.
Ausiello of TVLINE confirmed her return in "The Walking Dead" season 5.
"She'll be back, don't you worry."
Now, that sounds assuring.
"The Walking Dead" season 5, episode 1 airs October, 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around