‘The Walking Dead’ Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene in Season 5: They can Be More Than Brother-Sister Plus Beth’s Return
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 4, 2014 12:01 PM EST
Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) might have developed more than brotherly feelings for Beth Greene (Emily Kinney). Yes, it is a big possibility about any romance between them. "The Walking Dead" season 5 may feature Daryl and Beth more than just brother and sister.
In "The Walking Dead" season 4, Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun) and Maggie Greene (Lauran Cohan) reunited and fans expected that in the finale Daryl and Beth would reunite too. However, they did not. Last month, comic book writer and executive producer Robert Kirkman talked about the Daryl-Beth romantic angle to TheWalkingDead.com. "I definitely wouldn't read things to be too romantic. I think that Daryl, for all his sex appeal, is incredibly introverted and I don't think that he really looks at things in that light."
Now, Robert Kirkman is not denying the possibility of Daryl and Beth as brother and sister in "The Walking Dead" season 5. Certainly, "Beryl" fans would be disappointed.
Recently, when TVLINE asked Robert Kirkman if Daryl is developing more than brotherly feelings for Beth, this is what he had to say.
"It's possible. Daryl is very protective and he's formed very strong bonds with a lot of characters, Carol included. And now Beth. Whether or not that The Walking Dead Season 5 Rick would eventually grow into a romantic relationship we're keeping ambiguous, much like the relationship between Daryl and Carol was fairly ambiguous. If Beth ever comes back, hopefully, we'll find a definitive answer to that," said Robert.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5: Beth's Return
Fans have been quite worried about her whereabouts and safety after she was kidnapped by someone in a black car with a white cross. Daryl ran after the car and tried to stop it, but failed.
Good news is she will be coming back, however it has to be seen that in which episode she makes a comeback.
Ausiello of TVLINE confirmed her return in "The Walking Dead" season 5.
"She'll be back, don't you worry."
Now, that sounds assuring.
"The Walking Dead" season 5, episode 1 airs October, 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Loses Second Child, Duchess Suffered Miscarriage Before Pregnancy Claims Went Viral – Reports
- Beyonce & Jay Z Fail to Squash Divorce & Cheating Allegations, Couple Barely Speaking on Tour
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Eva Mendes-Ryan Gosling Reportedly Split Before Eva's Pregnancy
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide