‘The Walking Dead’ Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene in Season 5: They can Be More Than Brother-Sister Plus Beth’s Return
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 4, 2014 12:01 PM EST
Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) might have developed more than brotherly feelings for Beth Greene (Emily Kinney). Yes, it is a big possibility about any romance between them. "The Walking Dead" season 5 may feature Daryl and Beth more than just brother and sister.
In "The Walking Dead" season 4, Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun) and Maggie Greene (Lauran Cohan) reunited and fans expected that in the finale Daryl and Beth would reunite too. However, they did not. Last month, comic book writer and executive producer Robert Kirkman talked about the Daryl-Beth romantic angle to TheWalkingDead.com. "I definitely wouldn't read things to be too romantic. I think that Daryl, for all his sex appeal, is incredibly introverted and I don't think that he really looks at things in that light."
Now, Robert Kirkman is not denying the possibility of Daryl and Beth as brother and sister in "The Walking Dead" season 5. Certainly, "Beryl" fans would be disappointed.
Recently, when TVLINE asked Robert Kirkman if Daryl is developing more than brotherly feelings for Beth, this is what he had to say.
"It's possible. Daryl is very protective and he's formed very strong bonds with a lot of characters, Carol included. And now Beth. Whether or not that The Walking Dead Season 5 Rick would eventually grow into a romantic relationship we're keeping ambiguous, much like the relationship between Daryl and Carol was fairly ambiguous. If Beth ever comes back, hopefully, we'll find a definitive answer to that," said Robert.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5: Beth's Return
Fans have been quite worried about her whereabouts and safety after she was kidnapped by someone in a black car with a white cross. Daryl ran after the car and tried to stop it, but failed.
Good news is she will be coming back, however it has to be seen that in which episode she makes a comeback.
Ausiello of TVLINE confirmed her return in "The Walking Dead" season 5.
"She'll be back, don't you worry."
Now, that sounds assuring.
"The Walking Dead" season 5, episode 1 airs October, 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border